Movement

Candygirl

Reaction score
Does anyone else have really quiet "movement" days.
Today in particular was a very quiet day and it stressed me out a little...to the point where I went and lay on the bathroom floor at work as baby usually goes mental when I lie down, but he didnt move.

I think he is ok as I used the doppler when I got home and his heartbeat is really strong as per normal....

Maybe he is just being a lazy git like his dad??
:rotfl:

its perfectly normal, plus dont forget there isnt much room in there anymore!

Not so much over the past week or so BUT I do have to say that sometimes, when I'm not thinking about it, I miss the movements and then freak out. I get my phone out and play "Rule The World" (Take That) and it sets Flump off - or have a cold drink. Usually gets them going.

I'm absolutely sure everything is fine. They are so low on space now it's hard for them and they do say they start reserving energy before labour... looks like I'll be here quite a while longer! Mine's having fun in utero! LOL

thanks girlies
:)

Debbie - do you think you will go overdue?
Kimbo - how is mommyhood?

Yeah this one is the same, he's either quiet or goes really nuts :rotfl:

Im having a quiet day today - or bubs is rather. I know he is in there but he isnt as lively as usual. I have to resist poking him :lol:

Mine has definitely quietened down lately, i took it to be that it was bigger and had less room? :think:
Debs -
I get my phone out and play "Rule The World" (Take That) and it sets Flump off - or have a cold drink. Usually gets them going.
Thats my song for bump too!!! :hug:

AnnaR2B said:
Mine has definitely quietened down lately, i took it to be that it was bigger and had less room? :think:
Debs -
I get my phone out and play "Rule The World" (Take That) and it sets Flump off - or have a cold drink. Usually gets them going.
Thats my song for bump too!!! :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've noticed mine's not moving as much over the past week or so. I guess he's getting cramped. When I'm busy I often don't notice he's in there

They are all squushed up now little fatties :)

Whenever green bean moves he/she sets of BH's which in turn make me feel like I need to poo :lol:
I'm a barrel of laughs at the moment!!

i get days like that hun but then he makes up for it the next day :)
manda xx

Sounds daft but i wouldn't mind having a braxton..i'm beginning to worry as i haven't felt one!
I know, i know. I will eat my words :rotfl:

mine have gone alot quieter the past week or so but when they do move they r huge movements they make my belly ripple!!!!!

I had a BH every 15 mins last night for about 3 hours....
I was beginning to think that was the start for me - but thankfully it eased off!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

AnnaR2B said:
Sounds daft but i wouldn't mind having a braxton..i'm beginning to worry as i haven't felt one!
I know, i know. I will eat my words :rotfl:

I never noticed any BH's when I was pregnant with James. Only noticed them on a couple of occassions so far this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back