Baby engaged?

mermaid

Reaction score
I've been feeling lots of movement very low down in my bits the last couple of days. Does this mean baby is engaged? (Keep think he's going to poke his hand out and wave he's that low down lol!) :D

Hi

I have no idea hun when Preg with Kiara i mostly felt kicks higher up
Katrina

I feel things down there too sometimes, but baby is very active and I feel them it all over. it is not engaged yet. Of course that doesn't mean yours isn't. I think things like that too though when I feel it low.

It may well be, when Jakob was dropping down sometimes i would go to the toilet and i would feel a huge pressure when doing a wee sorry if TMI, like a bowling ball was about to pop out, it was then i knew he was dropping down and pushing on my pelvis lol..

when i was pregnant with alastair i used to get kicks in my lady bits, it was the funniest thing ever, i was getting kicks down there cos alastair was breech :D

Hi Mermaid

I had MW on Wednesday and my baby is 4/5 engaged (only 1/5 to go) and every since then I've been experiencing very low down kicks and also sharp stabbing pains up the unmentionables!! Not nice, but it does sound like your LO has moved down.

When are you due??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back