Reduced Movement

jcox

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm just a bit concerned. Over the past 24 hours I've noticed a reduction in baby's movement. Baby is still moving but only when I prod and poke my bump and then it's only a little movement. I'm 38+4, anyone else has this?

X

I had this on wednesday baby moved maybe 4 times in 2 days.

If your really worried ring the maternity unit and go and get monitored for 20 - 30 minutes and that should be able to reassure you, I did and they prefer that you go than not go.

Riven started kicking me again the minute the monitor went on and made me look like I was a neurotic mess lol so here's hoping your LO does the same xxxx

I have been in twice for reduced movements and both times have been fine but tbh u make it worse stressing out over it, just go down and get checked out, better to be safe than sorry and its their job to check u over anyway. Good luck xxx

Any reduced movements need to be checked out.. You could have a lazy baby like mine was I was forever being monitored from 33w.. But they assured me each time that it was the best thing to do x

I've had it a couple of times aswell. Think it's just where theres less space on our tummys!

I have been suffering with this today, thought yesterday was a struggle for movements but today is terrible. I have been really busy though and then for the last hour really stressed so I'm putting it down to that, if movement hasn't picked up by tomorrow mid-morning I will calling MAU and probably go in for a trace! Not worth leaving it at all and they never make you feel like you're wasting their time. Had to have traces loads with my son xxxx

Last edited:
go the hospital best thing for you i agree with the others best thing get checked out just to be safe x

always always go to hospital when you have reduced movements!! they will never be annoyed at you for going in and getting checked, im sure everything is fine but its not worth the risk xxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

I went in and got monitored and they said everything was fine so felt much better! Thanks for all your advice.

While I'm here, I just went for a wee and there was a big of bright red blood. When j say a bit I mean a few little spots. Any ideas? I'm also losing a bit of clear dc but the amount of blood was tiny.

Thanks xxxx

might be your plug or just some of it, its normal and ok just keep and eye on it and if you lose anymore then ring and tell them you will prob need an examination x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back