Leg Shaving?

Hey Guys :lol:

I'm amazed at how popular this post has been. I was in two minds as to whether to mention this or not through fear of :oops: myself!!!
Can't believe we are all walking around looking like gorillas!!! I shaved my legs with my bikini trimmer yesterday!! Left a bit of stubble but atleast the midwife will think that I've been trying to make an effort!! :wink:

Haha Bubble. I've officially given up again... after the bath incident I daren't even risk it! OH can suffer my gorrilla-ness for a couple of months I'm sure :wink:

Last night I finally shaved my legs properly :lol:
First time since the end of Aug!! :oops:

So I'm all ready to go into labour ..... NOW!!!!

This post has really made me chuckle.

I regualy get my bikini line waxed and trim the rest myself, I plan to keep this up though out my pregnancy.

although my partner has offered to take over the rest of the grooming I am pretty apprehensive about this as last time I let him I had nothing left :shock: :shock:

So not sure yet what I will do I dont think I trust him to do it again.

as for my legs I generally dont shave that often in the winter it is extra warnth :lol:

Sarah

hi

This post really makes me laugh. Bought Joshua a donkey tail as thats what he is in his nativity play and hubby said thats what my bikini line is starting to look like!!!! Wouldnt mind but the donkey tail hangs longer than my knees lol

x

I usually shave mine and get my bikini area waxed buteven when i managed i ended up stuck and stiff. I got my legs and bikini line waxed and only need to do so every 5/6 weeks since pregnant and its much less hassle!

Vicki

Well Im still just about managing - and my partner has actually offered to do it for me :shock:

I need to keep it up more or less every other day now though as Im 6 days over so I could go into labour anytime now!!! (I wish......think baby is staying in there forever!!! :? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back