Leg Shaving?

Not too sure about letting OH near my legs with a razor. :shock: I am going to try once more to do it myself. If it's too hard then bugger it!!! I'm sure the midwife will be more concerned about other things rather than my hairy legs!!
And as for my other area - I went out and brought a bikini trimmer yesterday. Thanks for that piece of advice Elaine :D I didn't even know they existed xxx

I think I will invest in a bikini shaver. didnt know you could buy them.

I am still managing to do my legs but hubby will have to do the other region as it needs to be shaved at the top for a c section. nothing worse then a junior consultant shaving you with an orange bik !!!! lol

x

I am only 25 weeks and already given up on my bits!! Tried the other day and it looked like someone had been down there with a broken lawnmower!! Once I got out of the bath and looked in the mirror I decided not to try again!!

Waxing.........by someone else..........the only option!!

LOL!!!!!! :D :D :shock: :oops: :shock: :D
Know what you mean. I made an attempt, but failed terribly. A very squint brazillian was on the verge of being entirely bald!!! :oops: :oops:
Emilia xx

Do you think the midwives at the hospital would think anything of it it you had a brazilian during labour? I haven't got one, neither do I intend to get one (ouch!!), I just wondered

Well, it's got to the point now where I have just thought F*** it, it's all going and it practically has. I am sure midwives prefer it as it's a nightmare trying to look at something that's hidden amongst the bushes so must be the same for them trying to see baby and what's going on up there amongst a big mound of short and curlies (sorry). I'm just gonna go for it next time. I have a wonky landing strip and the rest has gone at the moment. Next time it all goes and I'll apologise on the day (if i think of it during all that pain!)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I gave up with trying to make a neat bikini line....it's all gone! Getting a bit scared of the bic though. :shock: Still shaving my legs with on leg up on the side of the bath whilst in the shower. Only doing it about once a week for now but I can't leave it longer as it irritates me having hair.

Kim.... you made me laugh out loud!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, I don't think the midwife would really care and neither do I. The "nearly brazillian" was a result of serious moment of misjudgment. It's summer here and things need tidied up...... sadly, I've given up. I can't reach, I can't see and there is NO way I'm having a bikini wax!!!! :shock: :oops:
All I can see now, are spiders legs making their way down to my knees.
Emilia xx

glad i'm not very hairy, i can get away with it, only have to do my legs once a week but as i have SPD it's been hard to even get in the bath so my oh help's me :D

I have read enough of this that i think it is right hilarious. With my first son i was nothing but belly and didn't find it hard to shave my legs. although i didn't do it often for lack of companionship. I didn't see any reason to do it. Now right before i went into labor. I decided to shave there, yeah you know where. LOL since i couldn't see it anymore i thought i would use the clippers that men use on their heads. Me being a woman had no idea how to use them and didn't know you have to put a gaurd on it, so there i went right down the middle. It was so bald it looked like i had a runway. Needsless to say i ended up with mext to noithing down there when i went into labor. Once i took the chucnk out of it i just had to finish it off. Look back now and laugh at the time i was so emabrrassed. Won't be making same mistake this time. Hope you guys got a good chuckle out of it.

I've just sorted out 'down there' with my new bikini trimmer and I'm very impressed with my new gadget!! A bit awkward doing it whilst looking in the mirror though because everything is back to front. Plus my bits down there aren't looking too sexy at the moment so not very pleasant to look at :oops:
All I have to do now is my legs which I am ashamed to admit haven't been shaved since the end of August :?

Oh don't mention how they look these days - since my SPD started my pubic bone area is so swollen and puffy that it looks like I've been bashed in the fanny and the swelling hasn't gone down still :shock: How very attractive!

Sami said:
my pubic bone area is so swollen and puffy that it looks like I've been bashed in the fanny and the swelling hasn't gone down still :shock: How very attractive!

LOL Sami!!

I have attempted a trim with the bikini trimmer tonight but got cramp trying to bend to do it. OH offered to help but I was too embarrassed so left it. I give up!! :oops: :roll:

Well Im still managing to do my legs and 'down there' - just - and only three days to go!

Trouble is I am that on edge about going into labour Im in the bath every night making sure it all looks, or should I say - feel, ok!!!!

Mad aren't we!!! :roll: :lol:

LOL, i know what you mean hun, i find it hard shaving my legs, especially my bikini line, it's a nitghtmare trying to shave it, all though it takes me forever, i get there in the end. This may sound silly, but because of my bump being in the way, i can't see what i've shaved and what i haven't so i have to use the mirror to keep checking while i shave.
Can things get any more complicated when you're pregnant or what, oh well it's all worth it in the end, but i'm counting the days till i can see my feet again, lol.

Can still do my legs ok, but now it all goes down there. I don't care :lol: xxxxxxxx

I managed to do my legs today, sitting on the floor, leg on each side of the belly lol I use an epilator, was a bit painful as I did not do my legs for at least 5 months so you can imagine :? But they look smooth now, although double sized by those swellings!!!! So it should be ok for 2 weeks now.

Down below is mission impossible, i think I will try lying down on my back and cut everything that seems too long lol, do not want to attempt any shaving, that could finish in a blood bath as I cannot see anything at all!!!!

When baby bean is born he will probably think he as been born in a jungle, gave up down there ages ago! Need a hedge trimmer to sort it out unfortunatly B & Q only stock them in the summer!

Still can do my legs, I'm lucky as the hairs don't grow so much in winter. I sit on the toilet with a towel under my legs and the sink is right next to it so not too bad, I hate having hairy legs but is getting harder and I am worried about when I go into labour the midwife will push my legs up and get a stubble rash on her hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back