a guide to shaving your muff by budge

Ha Ha Ha :rotfl: Yes I use the guys one, I like the manly touch you see :rotfl:

It was was that got the OH his but don't think he uses it much, think i use it more than him :rotfl:

:clap: :clap: :clap: oh my god ladys i laughed so much!!! only as i am so glad that im not the only one trying to shave my muff in such a silly way but i did have a few problems as i was watching the proceedings in mirror and i just could not get the hang of left and right reflections and messed the whole thing up!! :shock: so i have bought a bikini trimmer and do the whole job lying on my bed legs open and alot of feeling about!!! (the trimmer also vibrates a little) my tip for shaving with trimmer is to use a bit of talc as this makes it glide and cut better!!!

Thanks again!!!!

sarah x

Just noticed that we are due 2 days apart Tasha!!

I use the Venus Vibrance, but the batteries don't last long! :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge u absolute ledge! you certainly have a way with words dont you!?
:rotfl: i must say your guide for shaving the fairy wig (this still cracks me up ladies) is brill they should give it out with emmas diary! hehe love it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alternatively you could just get yourself one of these :wink:
Enjoy :D

IS641-040.jpg

Hi

Lol i just spat my water on the screen that way too funny
:rotfl: Katrina

Ive just yawned and raised my arms above my head and i thought King Kong had appeared.

I may have a glossy smooth muff but ive totally forgotten to shave my arm pitts :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is one part of me that is de-fuzzed every day without fail!

budge you've let the side down!!! tut tut.. the pits should be shaved regulary - no excuses!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

BUDGE I BLOODY LOVE YOU!!!! as i have been saying for quite some time i feel like a yeti and that my dear is the answer 2 all my prayers, I shall perform the de-fuzz ritual and let you know if it was a success, if u dont hear from me im in A&E needing blood transfusion. :rotfl:

I'm now 22nd, they changed my date by a whole big day from 23rd to 22nd yesterday! The point of chnaging it by one day, well i dunno!

what a fooking splendid thread if i don't say so my self :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back