leftie def not working...temp drop!

kazimotto

Reaction score
well girls i would say i am def out, dont have af yet but cramps since last night and temp drop this morning so she obviously on way! so pissed off! now am getting angry at docs for not spotting ep cos they couldve saved the tube. i am only ov'ing form right ovary so its no use, i wont get pg. am phoning docs to kick up to see if they can make left ovary work, i dont know if thats possible, but i'm so mad now about it all! x

I would be mad if I was you too! Would clomid work for you?

xx

It is supposed to make you ovulate. Might be worth asking the Doctor about it.

xx

have just done quick google of it, do u think it would work, i am ov'ing but just from wrong side! just made docs app for next fri so will see what she says..xx

It may stimulate ovulation from the left side as well as the right. Why don't you ovulate from the left?

xx

i didnt actually know whether i did or not, but now i am assuming i dont cos feb when i got bfp it was right, last month used opks and know i ov'd so mustve been right again as didnt get pg, and same again this month. i know if left was working i wouldve had a bfp, theres no reason why not. so i know now i must be ov from right and i read that if ur over 30 normally u have a predominant ovary which does all the work xx

Really? That's new info for me! :) Hopefully next month leftie will pull it's socks up and sort you a :bfp:

xx

Only my left ovary is healthy and I have been very lucky, my gynae doc told me that usually if one ovary doesn't work the other one often compensates. My ovary on the right is barely there (restricted blood supply - so it's dead really they can't find it on scans anymore!) and the tube on that side is deformed so no use anyway.

Don't give up hope hunni, it can happen I have got pregnant on first cycle TTC with my pregnancies, had miscarriage in march but doesn't look as though itbwas related.

I hope the docs give you some good advice xxx

thanks girls, got an appointment next fri. temp went back up this morn to 97.73, i am 14dpo now. still got af cramps tho. did dip test this morning and still nothing so dont know whats going on. my lp is usually 14 days so who knows..xx

Soz i can't help hun as i have no experience of this but i really hope you get some answers at the docs. You never know, you might still get your BFP, your not out til the witch comes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back