What to do now????

toni64539

Reaction score
Here's a'quick' run down.

I'm nearly 24, hubby is 40! yikes! Ha, and two years ago we decided to try for a baba. Nothing was happening and you know when u just 'know' something is wrong, well I did opk's, strict temp charting (spent a fortune on a hospital thermometer) and it appeared that I wasn't ovulating, I was having periods, very long cycles but def not ovulating, so went to docs after six months and insisted I knew I wasn't ov'ing so they did blood tests which confirmed no ovulation, sent hubs for tests too but he came back with outstanding results, so they sent me for a scan to see if I had PCOS even though I had no other symptoms other than anovulatory cycles, scan confirmed no PCOS and no other abnormalities but wait a cotton picking minute YOUR PREGNANT! Safe to say I couldn't believe it, they said I'd ovulated once since coming off pill (9 months) and managed to catch on, so whoopie! and they sent me on my way, pregnancy fine although did have him six weeks early : / So now were on with trying for bubs number two (Solomon is 9 months old) and here I am again, not ovulating (according to temp and opk's) so seen as they never went any further with tests seen as I got pregnant but obviously something is wrong, should I go back to docs or just hope for another miracle??? I mean don't get me wrong, Solomon is my absolute world and I am so blessed to have him, I thank god every day and if I never have anymore children I know I am lucky but I would love another. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Thanks in advance

And all the best to you all
Toni x x

Hi wow what a story amazing!

Hey you should never feel like you need to justify anything!

I think get your self to the doctor and at least get the ball rolling although they might fob you off with just your body settling after baby or some other cliche!

Lots of baby dust xxx

Thank you KMG. Will probably go, I'm sure they should do some further tests seen as they will have on record that I wasn't ovulating before. I wonder what on earth my body is doing, it's a strange one that's for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back