Leaving baby for the first time....

In think perhaps yo should see how your baby is doing? Some babies are pretty easy going, some are not. My daugther for example hasn't left my side once until she was like 18 or 20 months. When I left even for five minutes she would cry. I tried to leave her with dad for groceries for an hour etc, she wouldn't stop crying then, refused to eat or sleep etc. it just wasn't worth it for me. She was in my sling for the first 12 months of her life (except for sleeping at night where she laid next to me and I held her hand otherwise she wouldn't sleep or wake up). My son was much more easy going and cpuld stay with daddy easily.

I have never left my kids for a long time as a baby even not a grandpa and nana. My son went full days away when he was 2,5 years old not before and they never slept anywhere except home.

Maybe say yes, book the tickets & you may both feel differently when the time comes. You might both be gagging to go but then you both might not. In which case u can always sell the tickets on eBay or get him to go with a mate if you don't feel like it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back