Baby Carrier

lucylou

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a baby carrier, our friends bought us a Tomy one that we chose but when my hubby has come to try it on, it doesn't fit! It's not like he's huge though and he's really gutted as he wanted to carry the baby round on his front!

I've bought a Tomy Freestyle Fleece, it's lovely. Not sure who big it goes but went round my bump OK so should go quite large.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey I have a tomy one ALREADY hahah! yeh it fits alright on me now, so im hoping it will fit ok after i have bubs (when i concieve bubs) LOL!
bought it off ebay for a fiver. Great condition, and once bubs has grown out of it I guess I can re sell it on ebay!

I'm getting a sling type one from ebay, there's a seller who makes them to order, so you know you get the right size.

My advice would be check how difficult they are to put on - the one I had with my first needed two people to get it on properly so when I was in on my own I never used it - some of them are pretty tricky!! :?

We are getting the Tomy Freestyle one from a friend for us. Are they quite small then? OH isnt massive but he isnt small either - quite a broad guy.

I got one from Ebay, a Tomy fleecy one in dark cream.

Got fleeced by the seller though. No postage was on it (though they said they put it on and it must have come off, no proof of postage or receipt though!) and I had to pay £4.60 on top of the £5.00 postage I'd already paid. The carrier was only £6.00! Problem is that he hasn't rated me so if I neg rate him he'll just do it back, he seems like a k**b. :roll:

I have a Baby Bjorn for Ava and I LOVE it and so does she. I have a Snugli as well, but am not as fond.

Sami, We have the Tomy Freestyle one and there not small but my OH is broad as well and has a slight belly and it's so tight on him, he can hardly breath so god knows what it'll be like when the little one is actually in it! :lol:

Haha I can't wait to see if this fits my OH then lol. Broad and belly's bless our blokes eh :lol:

I've bought a Tomy Freestyle Fleece
we have this one, luckily my OH is only "dinky" :lol: so it fits him and me just fine - we don't even have to change the adjustments for each of us! well we didn't before the bump arrived anyway!

i bought mine early (15 weeks!!) as i wanted to try it on before the bump got in the way and when we got there they had it on offer! OH came with me to try it on as well, as he's probably going to use it more than me!

i got a cheap one for dior from argos for bout £15 it was crap it rubbed on her head the material wasnt soft so i took it back spent £40 on one from babies r us a fleece one and its much better im usually a bargin hunter but ild advise to go for good quality on baby carriers dior loved the dearer one she looked realy snug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back