Leaky boobs!!

lb1787

Reaction score
Was in a meeting at work yesterday in a really hot room, took my lab coat off, sat there trying not to fall asleep! Once meeting was over, I went to the loo. It was only then that I noticed a dark wet patch on my left boob!!! :oops: Very quickly put my lab coat back on and couldn't stop laughing!! Really wishing I hadn't worn such a light coloured t-shirt that showed the wet patch so much!!
I don't know how I managed to avoid people seeing it but noone's said anything (my colleague said she didn't notice and she was sat next to me), maybe they're just being polite and don't want to embarrass me!!
Thankfully it's more funny than embarrassing, it was the first time this had happened to me so needless to say the breast pads are in today and will be every day!!
Kept me, DH amused for the rest of the day!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: The joys of being pregnant! The humiliation knows no bounds!

:rotfl: :rotfl: We lose all dignity in pregnancy!

A very similar thing happened to me at 23 weeks (I began leaking early). I was in a meeting at work and wondering why people were looking at me strangely. It was only when I went to the loo I realised :oops: :oops: I didn't have a cardi or anything, I just walked around with my arms folded for the rest of the day :rotfl:

I haven't had this yet, but I did have permanent wet patches on my tops just after giving birth to James :oops:

I'm too busy leaking wee at the moment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back