Leaky Boobs

ashley22

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced leaky boobs?

It's not so much that mine are leaking it's more to the point that I could actually express it and save it!

When I squeeze my boobs LOADS is coming out!

Also does the baby still move when you have Braxton Hicks?

Thanks

Well I have had some leak, but not much so far, as for Braxton Hicks, I dont think i have had any yet :? but cant be sure as im never to sure what all the movements are in my tummy now days :lol:

Natalie x

With my first mine started leaking at 20 weeks!!!

I was horrified but my midwife thought it was wonderful :?

17 weeks now and just keeping my fingers crossed that it can hold off a bit longer this time!!

Must tell you that i just had my first leak!

Quite excited by it actually!

It happened when i was looking at baby piccies and feeling all broody and maternal. :lol: :lol:

did anyone else have this happen?

Mine leak all the time - constantly having to wear brest pads now, how attractive. :roll:

Yes when I think of baby they do tend to perk up a bit quicker and produce more 'milk' than normal.

Hi

Wait until you have baby. When your baby cries your milk flows naturally. very attractive lol.

when i think of my baby my boobs tingle, not noticed any leaking yet!!!!

x

I have had leaky boobs for ages or should I say a leaky boob. It only seems like my right one leaks. Breast pads are so sexy! Not, between them and panty liners I feel like a walking cushion.x

Mine have leaked a couple of times already, how embarrasing! :oops: :(

My boobs were 30E before being PG but now they are rediculous! Even Mothercare didnt have a cup size big enough so i m wedged into a 36G, what am i gonna be like when i hit my due date!?!???

It's not your due date you need to worry about - it's 3-4 days after the birth when your milk comes in............it's like waking up in the morning with two water melons strapped to you!!

Good luck!! :?

I am normally an A cup and love being pregnant as I normally go up to a D by the end - currently a C and growing by the day!! :wink: Guess it's not so much fun for those of you that start at a D!!

Hi hun, i had leaky boobs the other week, i had my nightie on and all of a sudden noticed two wet patches from my right boob, then the following day the same with my left, but i asked a few women on emma's diary and they said they had it and that it's natural, some women get it and some don't, mine was like clear though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back