Crazy boobs......

ASD123456

Reaction score
.......well I don't know what is going on, but my boobs have gone crazy. They've been a bit like a dripping tap for moths but now as soon as I get into bed I've got big wet patches on my pj top/ bra/ bed covers. I'll be scared I'll squirt someone when I'm out and about at this rate :lol: . They're getting pretty sore too.

Last night me and OH were lying in bed and he said 'erghhh whats that wet patch on the bed' and then it dawned on him it was booby leakage and his face was a picture :rotfl: I thought he was going to faint.

How is everyone else doing on the leakage front?

Alex xxx

bless ur OH :rotfl:

i havnt had leakage so far - touch wood

No leaks, but I've tried squeezing them in the bath and get a bit of colostrum but not much.

You girls are lucky, I did a test on them just now and even touching near the nipple made some colostrum come out- I'm going to have to buy some breast pads before I have a very embarrasing incident in the middle of town or something :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
James has been used to getting covered in bobbie milk when we hug and get jiggy with it for months

my left boob leaks loads and laying on my left means its squeezed out all ovewr the bed so Yep been doing this so longs its like a normal occurance now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Loads and loads of leakage here but it seems to be more at night! If I lay on my boob wrong it just pours out. I soaked my dh cos he rolled over on my boob haha! Mine get sore and I just squeeze it and let some out and then they don't hurt anymore.

Mine ioly leak when I squeeze them but I do get a great projectile squirt if I position it just right :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Id definately start on the breast pads now!!
I had this yesterday but only a tiny patch about the size of a 5p. My OH looked like he was gonna pass out!! There so silly somtimes!!

Mine leak if i squeeze them

I also noticed that if i've jsut come out the shower i get a tiny wet patch and i've noticed in my jama's i tend to leave a patch the size of a penny on each side. I dont notice it during the day as i have bra's on and they dont have "stains" even though they're white.

It's a little annoying but fascinating, however i've noticed that men dont like it, good job theres none getting in there then!!

I leak all over the bed at night depending on which side i lay on.
Last night i managed to leak all over OH while we were having a snuggle, all of a sudden i heard ewwww whats wet when he saw my pj top with the wet patches he finds it highly amusing and now my new name is Daisy ( the cow) sooooo immature, i could kill him at times.

nope, i haven't had a leak yet. i find squeezing them quite amusing tho :oops: :rotfl: especially when i get a little squirt instead of a dribble! my boobs haven't even got any bigger either!!
xx

Well, I dragged my leaky boobs down to Superdrug and got some breast pads- they're just like sanitary towels for your boobs :lol:

ASD123456 said:
Well, I dragged my leaky boobs down to Superdrug and got some breast pads- they're just like sanitary towels for your boobs :lol:

Arnt they just!!! I'm wondering how i'm ever gonna make one of them wet, but im sure i'll suprise myself. If not then they're a little extra padding when my boobs deflate :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back