Are your boobs leaking??

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
just wondered, i have had nothing (no leaking or anything) but last night when i was laid in bed going to sleep there was a little 'patch' on the bed and it was wet, OH thinks it may be my boobs leaking????

Mine have been leaking since about 20 weeks. Pain in the bum but good to know they're functioning and getting ready for little ones arrival :D Sounds like it could well be your boobies starting to get ready, did it dry hard on the sheet? OH has a good laugh at my pyjama top in the morning these days!

Sarah x

yes i would think they probably are, mine normally do this when im lying on my side in bed! the later you get in your pregnancy the more they do it, not attractive really but good sign everything is getting ready for little one! if its starts happening more just use breast pads to save embarressment when your out, i walked around shopping for an hour before i noticed two big wet patches haha! hope that helps xx

Sounds like they are! :)

Mine didn't leak at all. They still haven't. Don't think I have any milk in there! :think:

Mine haven't leaked at all! I have to properly squeeze and then a little measly bit comes out. I do it every 3/4 days to make sure I'm not imagining it lol

I know a lot of women DO leak, so it's likely to be that!

:hug: x

Nope i dont have any yet lol i know there is some in there as i have squeezed lol

I did leak a little week 31-33, just saw specs of wet patch on my tshirt from time to time but after that stopped...

Sounds like they are leaking. Mine leaked from about 28 weeks, its especially worse when I've just had a bath, then I'm leaking for england!

Well the thing is though, when i squeeze them, nothing comes out - and i mean NOTHING! so found it strange if they leaked, like today i have been squeezing away lol but still nothing!!!

weird :think:

midna said:
you shouldnt be squeezin ya nips can start contractions !! leave them alone lol ..you wont be able to get it out by squeezing them thats what babies are for lol

oooooooooops!! :lol:

Mine haven't leaked...I even had a good tugging session the other day but nothing!!

OH wanted to try the new breast pump out when it arrived the other day, until I told him I'd read it can bring labour on....now he won't come anywhere near me :rotfl:

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: Lucky you!!!!!! In some ways Im glad because I know that Pip is gonna be a right chubbalub because of the amount of milk I seem to have! I have started wearing breast pads already I wore a padded bra the other day and it actually manage to leak through it! If your not leaking be happy because its so uncomfy!

I only get a bit of discharge every now and again not enough to soak through anything :D

My midwife said that how much you leak or don't leak during pregnancy is no indication of the level of colostrum or milk you will have :)

well it happened again last night, it only seems to happen when im asleep though, i wake up and can feel damp, so now im spending my nights trying to stay awake (not on purpose!) for fear of staining the covers :lol:

:roll:

midna said:
~*Leanne*~ said:
well it happened again last night, it only seems to happen when im asleep though, i wake up and can feel damp, so now im spending my nights trying to stay awake (not on purpose!) for fear of staining the covers :lol:

:roll:

there is a hormone thats released when you sleep which makes your body produce more milk ..its the way its meant to happen hehehe xxxxxx

:roll: it would do lol - making me paranoid to go to sleep which means MORE lack of sleep :roll:

:lol:

midna said:
grab some boob pads if your worried lol .. I dont care I used to leak all over OH`s back ..right sticky mess :lol:

that's exactly what im para about because i sleep with nothing on :lol:

Its happening to me too - has suddenly got alot worse as well.
Went to a wedding on Friday and stayed in a hotel - woke up in the morning and it was all over the bed. i bet the cleaners thought we had been having a fun night if you know what i mean as it dries all crusty :eek:

Not dripped a drop, but not worried as never did whilst Pg with DS however when I had him I could squirt from one side of the room to the other :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back