leaking or not??

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
when your boobies start leaking whats it like?
my right boob felt very tingly yesterday dint think much of it but i was sat on the sofa earlier in my bra and brushed agianst my boob and the bra felt wet near the nipple area
cant see any mark on the bra though (its a white one)
asked hubby if it was wet or me going mad he said its a little moist!!
nipple looks like it has slits in it aswell :?
going to get some slim nipple pads tomorrow i think
do you think thats what it is or am i going mad :)
manda xx

could be....I normally find stains on the inside of my bra, or dried snail trails of colostrum on my boobs :puke:
When the colostrum comes out it either dribbles or squirts out of several little pin prick type holes.
I can squirt OH now when I squeeze them! :shock: :oops:

It certainly could be. I can't feel anything when mine leak (rather embarrassing the first time...I was at work and got a wet patch on my top :oops: )

I wear breast pads all the time now, but when I didn't, there was a stain on my black bra.

My left boob keeps leaking i have woken a few time to find my nighty is wet. I got a box of breast pads from boots a few days ago and havnt leaked since so dont need use them though i still wear one just in case. Only cost a couple of quid for a big box bargin!

thanks all will pop into boots today and grab some better to have them now then boobs exploding and having none!!!!
manda xx

ive got terrible cough and every time i cough i leak a bit. i can say i really feel it but just notice that the top im wearing feels cold. :oops:

muppetmummy said:
could be....I normally find stains on the inside of my bra, or dried snail trails of colostrum on my boobs :puke:
When the colostrum comes out it either dribbles or squirts out of several little pin prick type holes.

I get the snail trails too :rotfl: I can't squirt yet so I'm a bit jealous :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
muppetmummy said:

I get the snail trails too :rotfl: I can't squirt yet so I'm a bit jealous :rotfl:

When I first woke up with a snail trail I blamed OH! I thought he'd been naughty whilst I was asleep and made the mess :rotfl: :rotfl:

No leakage for me yet but white crusty bits in my nips... nice!

colostrum is a weird colour.....like erm not custard but like it :rotfl: Ive got that and clear stuff! I cant squirt yet but I cant wait until I can :rotfl:

Thanks guys, I've been feeling miserable all day (for no reason) but this post has made me laugh so much.
I'm almost excited about being able to squirt milk at my OH. Lmao

just an update it is my boobie leaking
i desided to squeeze my nipple and some came flying out lol
hubby said hes going to milk me :shock:
manda xx

No milky for me...i'm dry...quite glad too as hubby keeps shouting 'bitty' at me... :rotfl:

AnnaR2B said:
No milky for me...i'm dry...quite glad too as hubby keeps shouting 'bitty' at me... :rotfl:
OMG not bitty :rotfl:

that word makes me cringe SOOOOOOO much :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i know....vile eh??? :rotfl:
Although saying that....we are both gonna have a little try of the old boobie juice. Anyone else gonna have a taste?? :lol:

hello
no leaking for me really :-(

bit crusty and a few cracks, very sore already. im jealous u guys can squirt im about 26 weeks should i have some squirting action going on?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back