leaking already!!!!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by ASD123456, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ASD123456

ASD123456 Well-Known Member

Hello,

Well last night I was on the phone to my mother chatting away. I just had PJ's on, no bra. My left nipple felt a bit funny so I looked down and there was a tiny wet patch. I nearly died, surely it is too early to have leaking nipples!??!?!!? My mother was howling at how mortified I sounded, I knew this was going to happen one day but already.

Alex x

2. nikkimitch

nikkimitch Well-Known Member

I remember the first time I leaked with ds1 - was in a nice warm bath and leant forward to get the soap and squirted milk out - what a shock :lol: - good sign that things are working tho :lol:

3. Geordie&Bairn

Geordie&Bairn Well-Known Member

It never to early to leak :lol:
    My mum was the same and told me while laughing :roll: it will get worse THANKS MUM. :rotfl:
    It's nothing to worry about i started leaking early to
    In the end i had to buy breast pads as on some days my top got quite wet. But i dont mind it was a sign id already begun producing milk for my Son.
    Id buy some breast pads just in case it's not a one off Boots do a big box for only a few £

4. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

Glad I am not leaking :lol: