leaking nipple?

lozzi

Reaction score
how soon did you ladies have leaky nipples. i woke up yesterday with a big wet patch on my top.

i thought this wasnt till a lot later on?

also it was on my none pierced nipple. do u think this is coincidental, should they both have leaked at the saem time or is the pierced nipple not gonna allow me to breast feed?

When i was pg with Adele i was leaking from my right nipple from 18 weeks and didnt get any milk from my left nipple till 3 weeks after she was born and that only lasted a further 3 weeks cos then i dried up and was gutted :( :lol:

Hey i told you this on msn.
But mine have been leaking for a long time and im not that far :shock:
I think everyone is different..it started just coming out of one..but the other wasnt far behind.

rang the midwife and she said to take my nip piercing out :(

grrrr

mine started leaking about a week ago. there not to bad

I swear you could swim in what comes out of mine they leak so much :lol: :lol:

LOL ewwww!!!!

mine are just little leaks! lol

this morning when i woke up it was like i had covered my right boob in pva glue!

Mine leak like there is no tomorrow!!
its driving me mad..and the breast pads are so uncomfy in this heat :evil: :evil:

ewwww

there really is nothing glamorous about pregnancy eh ;) hahah

No there isnt..but its ok for me because i have no shame :shock: :shock:

Mine started about a week or so ago at around 24 weeks but not a lot just a couple of wet patches on my nightie.

im sure there is people on this forum that have been fine with n piercings post in the piercings part before u rush into taking it out, im sure u dont need to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back