Lazy cow

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Went back to bed and only just woke up......OMG outrageous.... I have two assingments to finish and here i am sitting on here....oogling over who's next among us.......

And its a beautiful day here

And i could be going swimming (apart from breast stroke is bad for my spd, but do a version of it anyways, as i really don't want to do crawl)

Someone please give me a kick up the Arse :rotfl: :rotfl:

I need a massive kick up my arse.

Yesterday I was in full cleaning mode but couldn't get a lot done because OH was under my feet doing DIY.
So I decided I would do it today when I have the house to myself but I have got up and I am so not in the mood to do anything today.

I have just managed to mop kitchen and hallway floor but now my back is really hurting so I'm just gonna have to sit for at least half an hour (and I have to wait for the floor to dry before can go back through there!)

I say we do nowt!!!

you all sound so good with your plans to tidy and mopping floors, I have been off for nearly a wekk now and don't feel as though I have lifted a finger but suprisingly don't feel guilty either!

i had a full blown nesting day yesterday, scrubbed the cooker top and oven and de cluttered the whole kitchen :shock:

going shopping today for a rest :rotfl:

I still have washing to dry, bathroom to clean, bedroom to clean and I had thought about wiping down all the paintwork....

It aint all going to be done today.

paradysso said:
i had a full blown nesting day yesterday, scrubbed the cooker top and oven and de cluttered the whole kitchen :shock:

I did that yesterday :D

i dont think OH is happy about it as i wont let him in there now incase he makes a mess :twisted:

Nahhhhh, your not lazy...otherwise that would mean I'm lazy too :rotfl: I woke up at 8 and then fell asleep and just woke up about half an hour ago :oops: I wish I could just be permantly sedated until the baby comes...can't be arsed to do anything :?

So far today I've been shopping, done 2 loads of washing (3rd lot in) and dried 1 lot, hoovered upstairs and downstairs, done the school run, made packed lunches, made breakfast, washed the dishes, walked the dog and had lunch!

I've got the bathroom to clean now and the bedroom to polish and thats me done, although could do with going to get dog food as well :roll:

My vacuum cleaner has been in the middle of the living room floor all morning. I just keep walking around it wonder if DS wants to earn some extra pocket money :D

I was stood there like a div wondering why it wasn't picking anything up :rotfl: :rotfl: I fixed it with brown tape though until I can be bothered to order a new part :rotfl:

My last vacuum used to drive me mad and I could never understand why it didn't pickup properly. The only way it worked well was using the nozzle.
One day after months of hoovering this way I asked OH to have a look and the belt had snapped underneath. He found it amusing that I had spent months hoovering on my hands and knees and not thought to check it :oops:

I've had a sleep on the sofa today, not been feeling too good though

Well we seem to be all pretty much the same then..... :lol: :lol:

Or super busy and making me feel gulity..... :wall: :wall:

But i did finish one assignment :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: RELIEF

yup im having a lazy day today. Ive had a cough over the weekend and even tho its not exactly of flu proportions, its left me feeling very :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: and i cant be arsed to do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back