Grrr I am up at 5 am because...

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
...I crocked meself by going swimming earlier and doing the breast stroke which means my SPD is bad tonight, I woke myself turning over in bed a few minutes ago :(

PLUS I ate a Chinese meal too late in the evening and now I have really bad indigestion!

I HATE self inflicted pain.... *L*

It's worse when you can say to yourself, hey Sue, you did this to yourself, it's nobody's fault but yours.

Drinking a glass of milk and then going back to bed. Hope I get back to sleep.

Sue

Aw Sue poor you! I went to bed at 8.30pm last night so am feeling bright as a button this morning!

hi sue, really sorry you are feeling horrid...if it helps i had a bad night as SPD has started to get bad and i did quite a bit of walking yest which i then paid for and then my 2 year old woke up at 3am and didnt go back to sleep for 2 1/2 hours and was up and down to him ouch ouch ouch...
Am getting a bit worried as only 24 weeks so long to go how much worse will my SPD get??

xx :hug: :hug: to you sue and anyone else suffering poor sleep etc...

xx tigger xx

Aww Sue i know what you mean its so annoying when its self inflicted, me & hubby had a bit of nookie last night and that set my spd off for the night :roll: every time i moved slightly i woke myself up :cry: i put it down to the whole pleasure pain theory :wink:

Thanks girls. OH got up at 8 to go to work, saw my red-ringed eyes peering out from under the pillow ( I lay awake till then) and said, "Why don't you go back to sleep, you've had a rough night, I'll bring her Majesty to the creche."

Needless to say as soon as I can muster up the energy he's going to get some...sugar... :evil:

I slept till 11....

:D

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER