i am going to be the nesting painting queen!!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I need a good kick up the bottom to get me moving!!!!! :shakehead:

I should be at the moment removing all my FL's junk from the walls and shelves boxing them up so i can wash down the walls so tommorow when James is back we can start painting them :)

HELP i can not get my lazy arse of the seatte :lol: :rotfl:
i can not move and i think im stuck to the seat with invisable glue :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

i really want it done as i know ill feel a sense of achievement and feel better for making this place more habitable :cheer:

but oh dear me i can not find the effort to hoyts myself up and make a start :oops:

Please get me moving !!! :pray:

thank you :wave: :wave: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET UP AND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

:rotfl:

GET UP AND MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

:shock: i think peach said it very well!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if i could lift my leg higher than a foot off the floor id give u a kick in the backside :rotfl:

ive just got in from work, id had enough for one day lol

today is my offical last day but going back in wednesday to tie up loose ends

sooooooooooooooo i cant motivate u cus im now on shut down mode :dance:

BeckyJ said:
ive just got in from work, id had enough for one day lol

today is my offical last day but going back in wednesday to tie up loose ends

sooooooooooooooo i cant motivate u cus im now on shut down mode :dance:

WELL THANKS A FAT LOT OF GOOD YOU ARE :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm afraid I'm the same hun, you'll get no motivation from me - I've been sooo lazy. I've been meaning to hoover for 3 days. And I have to pack a few more bits for my hospital bag - I'm only due in 6 days! I'll be running round like a headless chicken by the time I go into labour!

same today, i got woken up early, so literally put joggers on, scrapped hair back didnt bother with make-up took my sis to school and have managed very successfully to have a bath and moisturise, put joggers back on, and am now contemplating sleep!!!

I know i've got stuff to do but today i just cant, im so tired :( may jsut sleep tonight.

I'm sure if we all ignored you're posts you'd move off the sofa :twisted: but then i wouldnt have any excuse to stay on it myself!! :rotfl:

abcd1234 said:
same today, i got woken up early, so literally put joggers on, scrapped hair back didnt bother with make-up took my sis to school and have managed very successfully to have a bath and moisturise, put joggers back on, and am now contemplating sleep!!!

I know i've got stuff to do but today i just cant, im so tired :( may jsut sleep tonight.

I'm sure if we all ignored you're posts you'd move off the sofa :twisted: but then i wouldnt have any excuse to stay on it myself!! :rotfl:

well of all the cheek!!!! :shakehead: Ignore my posts

EXCUSE ME :moon: :moon: :moon:
WHO ARE YOU BY THE WAY????????? :talkhand: :talkhand:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive done some of it :dance: i cleared most of one wall then i'll get onto the next 3 then wash them down and they will be ready to paint 8)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im quite enjoying it too :D i may even begin painting them myself if i get it all done in good time.

ive stopped for a bit of lunch to boost my energy for the next slog
then back to work i go :D

well done u!!!!

im just sat here contemplating whether to grab the bag of thorntons toffee i have :dance:

Put your feet up lass!

Take it from me very shortly you will have no time to put your feet up and chill out :D

You'll be doing the same as i am right now trying to type and hold baby at the same time :D

LOL i dont have the will power to ignore people anyway!! :oops:

Though i have to admit, i probably would get so much more done if PF was bannedo on my laptop for the day!!

i have been 'going' to write an essay for 4 days now... somehow there is always something else to do. Or to do just for the sake of it :p

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF 8)
Ive done so much cleaning :dance: :dance: :clap: to me :lol:

I boxed all the junk i removed all the c*** off the walls removed all the thousands of cobwebs and dust (i do not want to think how many years of worth of dust it was) :roll:
AND EVEN BETTER MY DUST ALLERGIE DID NOT PLAY UP AT ALL :think: which i was very suprised about as dust was flying about all over the place :dance: :dance:

I then scubbed and washed down the walls so there ready to be cleaned tommorow

James came in a was very impressed :D he told me to put my feet up made me dinner and said he though i was wonderful :hug:

Tommorow we will finsh of removing all the stuff i boxed and begin painting the walls :dance:

I AM VERY HAPPY!!!! NACKERED BUT HAPPY 8) :D :dance: :cheer:

Right im of to have a shower and snuggle up with my man :hug:

night everyone :wave:

Ha ha,

Excellent, sounds like you've done really well! I have to force myself up sometimes (well usually the girls climb all over me and bump if I sit on the sofa so that's enough motivation for me. I think my legs are going to fall off sometimes!!! I'd say make the most of the relaxing whilst you can (being pregnant is never the same again after having your first!!!)

You could always try borrowing some children for a little while :rotfl: perhaps you could even get them helping you (mine love to do little jobs like picking things up off the floor, sweeping and loading the washing machine (can't bend down too well now!!!)

James didnt want to paint to day :roll: :roll: :x :twisted:

so im going to do it myself tommorow sorry later today :lol: and when he gets back from his Biking trip he will feel very very guilty as ive done it and he couldnt be bothered :twisted: :wink: :wink: :moon: :moon: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dont do too much hun, make sure you get plenty of rest as well x

BeckyJ said:
dont do too much hun, make sure you get plenty of rest as well x

aww thanks for the concern love :hug: :hug: :hug: i will try and take it slow ive not got the energy to do much else to honest

but im in full NESTING MODE and i want this place to look more habitable ive been waiting for 2 and half bloody years now and what i can do my slef im gonna do ive got time off im gonna do it

and i hate feeling ashamed of the place im going to bring my child back to (heven fobid what the mid wife and health visitor would have think when they visit if id left it the way it was :shock: :oops: :( )
my parents are coming down tommorow to i want them to see im going to be a good Mammy and ive the place looks better then the last time they where down
my mam was horrified and wanted to cart me back up to Newcastle :oops:

But it dose look much much better :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: and i want if finished so Collier can be proud im his Mammy :hug: :hug: :hug:

very slow painitng for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back