LAURA23YRS!!

NICCI

Reaction score
hi ladies im lauras text buddy ansd i recieved a text off her today saying that she has lost a huge amoubt of mucas tinged with blood, and then was still bleeding, she was going to the hospital to get checked out... i havent heard anything else yet but will do when i hear anything!!!!!!!

sending laura and lo :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG! How far was she again? I didn't think she was much further than me!?

Good luck Laura!! :cheer: She could be meeting her little fella soon then! xx

Oh he'll be fine I'm sure (if he does arrive early that is)...

Let her know that we're all thinking of her and send my love :hug: Hope she's ok x

dannii87 said:

She's due the same day as me- just told dh and his face was a picture! Hope she's ok.

hey ladies good news!!!!!!
laura is bk frm the hospital and they have told her that it is definately not early labour :)
dont think they know what it is, they have sent a sample off so she is just waiting for the results!! if it gets worse then she will have to go bk in!
the reason she hasnt been able to post is her lap top charger is broken :cry:

hopefully she will b back on tomorrow!!!!!!!! :hug: :cheer:

Thnks for keeping us updated Nicci! :hug:

That's fab news! I'm so glad she's ok and baby is ok too. Hope they find out what it was.

Hugs to you Laura! :hug: x

handbagqueen said:
dannii87 said:

She's due the same day as me- just told dh and his face was a picture! Hope she's ok.

I keep doing this to OH too! He's now got to asking after you ladies each time I log on at home, checking if anyone else has started things!

Hope Laura and LO are ok :hug:

hi ladies,
laura has had to go bk to hospital 2day as she was still bleeding!! :(
the hospital have said that her cervix is soft and they think that she may have lost some of her plug, she is at home but if she gets any labour symptoms she has to go bk!

:hug: :hug:

HideiLu said:
handbagqueen said:
dannii87 said:

I keep doing this to OH too! He's now got to asking after you ladies each time I log on at home, checking if anyone else has started things!

Hope Laura and LO are ok :hug:

Ewan does the same whenever I log in. 'Anyone popped yet??' is all I hear from behind me! :D

Poor Laura, I hope everything is ok for her and the LO! :hug:

NICCI said:
hi ladies,
laura has had to go bk to hospital 2day as she was still bleeding!! :(
the hospital have said that her cervix is soft and they think that she may have lost some of her plug, she is at home but if she gets any labour symptoms she has to go bk!

:hug: :hug:

Aww Laura :hug: Thinking of you babe xxx

Poor thing. :(

On the upside, the chances are excellent! She's not far off full term at all! Just hope she's ok and they figure out what's happened and manage to rectify it/deliver baby safely :hug:

Thinking of you Laura! x

laura has lost some fluid so she has gone bk to the hospital!!!!!!
hopefully everything is ok!!!!!

stay in LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back