Update On Princess_Puddles!

How exciting!! Hope that things are on the move for you now PP and you will be holding your little boy very soon

ooh another baby on it's way! This site is cool cos everyone joins in with the excitment and suspense when someone goes into labour which is nice :hug:

Louise0410 said:
just 2 let everyone know she had her pessary at 10.35am(which wasnt nice she said)

then she was monitored for an hour everythins fine

she is away for sum lunch with tim

both realli excited hope she goes quick :pray:

luv lou n keryn xxx

ooooo looks like we're all in for another birth story eh! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

go pud go pud!!!!

ooo.. good luck!!

I keep logging on to see if there is an update :)

well after her first pessary this morning nothing happened so she had another 1 at 4.30 and ive not heard anything since

hoefully shes holding her little bundle

im so excited gd luck hunni :D

luv lou n keryn xxx

It took me about 3 or 4 (cant remember) before I went into labour. Hope it hasnt taken her that long. My betting is she will go into labour late at night and have him in the morning :cheer: ...hope so.

Thinking of you hun :hug:

hey well shes had her 2nd prostin and she is only 1cm :cry:

her cervix is still quite high

shes having mild tightenings

the midwife said they will either break her waters or give her anuva prostin in the morning if nuffin happens 2nyt

fingers crossed it does :pray:

al keep u updated on her progress

luv lou n keryn xxx

Awwww thanks for keeping us updated Lou!

Lets hope it all kicks off this evening and by the morning she is holding him :D

best of luck princess puddles xx hope you holding your little one very soon xx

Louise0410 said:
hey well shes had her 2nd prostin and she is only 1cm :cry:

her cervix is still quite high

shes having mild tightenings

the midwife said they will either break her waters or give her anuva prostin in the morning if nuffin happens 2nyt

fingers crossed it does :pray:

al keep u updated on her progress

luv lou n keryn xxx

ive got my fingers crossed for pud! im hoping to wake up in the morning to find some baby news on here! :cheer:

Hi all,

Its Mica's OH, Tim, here.
I don't wish to steal Mica's thunder with a birth story but I asked her earlier if she wanted me to give you all an update and she did.
Well all what Louise has said is correct so I won't give you the details of what happened before then. But basically Mica had her 2nd pessary at 6.20pm, when she was 1cm dilated. She was left on the monitor and about 45 mins later things started to happen. She was getting increasingly strong pains, and by the time the monitoring had finished I had the TENS machine ready. After about 30mins walking the corridors, it was in the bath where the pains got worse and by the time she was outa the bath she was in such pain the midwife agreed to examine her. At this stage (about 9pm) she was only 1.5cm dilated :shock:
The midwife told her that if she carried on in this manner they would be able to break her waters in the morning so thats a good sign.
I had to leave the hospital at 8.30pm but because mica was in the bath and in so much pain I left at 9.30...I know she is in good hands but I'm so worried :( I left her in pain and exhausted, I just hope she manages to sleep tonight. I feel very helpless.
I'm sure Mica will post asap or in the very least txt louise with an update

Tim

aww Tim you must feel lost mate.
you're right though she'll be well looked after and you should try and get some sleep so you can be by her side supporting her tomorrow when things will probably be happening more.

send her my best wishes and a big hug.

We're all thinking of her.

bless you tim for letting us know, i can't understand why they don't let partners stay in situations like this, :shakehead: thinking of mica and hope all goes well tonight, shes in good hands im sure. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back