*LittleL's Labour thread update baby's here!!* :D

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Had a text from Laura this morning saying...

8:45am:
''Hi Lilly, just to let you no my waters went at 7am this morning. Having contractions but nothing regular or serious just yet. Will keep you updated but should have baby girl by today! x''

Laura's 38+2 so a nice early baby! :)

Ooo how exciting, lets hope her baby girl makes an appearance very soon!!:dance:

Text Laura to see how she is doing and got a reply: 4:35pm:
''She isn't here yet. Came home from hospital. My waters have defiantly gone and iv had my bloody show. Got strong contractions but there not very close together yet. Basically I have to wait and see if things move on until 7:30 tomorrow morning and if I'm still not in full established labour, they are going to induce me xx''

Aww bless her, hope things get moving!

Got a text from Laura at 9am saying:
''Just to let you know that Brae Emma Nicole White was born at 3:45am weighing 7lb. All is well, just had some toast and about to jump in the bath. Should be going home later today but will text you and let you know x''

:dance::dance:Congrats Laura!!

Last edited:
Yayyy loving all these labour threads girls - keep them coing

Good luck littleL - hope your baby girl arrives soon for you X

I wonder if theres any progress, I don't wanna text though in case shes in loadsa pain and im bugging her :lol:

I keep checkin her fb page-she updated not too long ago so prob ok to text xx

hi all, thanks for the goodluck messages.

Things seem too have slowed down slightly, still not having any regular contractions, just a few strong ones ever 20 mins/half hour or so ... still leaking water though everytime i stand up which is annoying me!!

just sent OH out to get me KFC as im straving :D gonna eat that then do some walking around the house to see if i can speed things up and get these contractions moving on to more regular ones, really dont fancy being induced if im honest, would rather she came naturally but if nothing by 7:30am tomorrow, then im booked in to be induced as the risk of infection is high if i leave it too much longer .... so if not tonight, then tomorrow i should be holding my baby girl!! super excited but also nervous and scared!!

will keep you updated myself or via lilly!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back