Latest Coronavirus Advice

mine is the same, only the patient at appointments. I’d still go, it’s better to be checked and know everything is ok x

I had a call from hosp and they are happy to proceed with scan but not the consultant appointment at the moment. She said its entirely up to me on scan and understood as i explained at the mo i have bad asthma..
Also she explained hubby would still be allowed there the website is meaning only me and one other person at the moment, which makes me feel a bit better. Might just go use disposable gloves or somit and lots of hand sanitiser. I do really wanna see baby as i am a tiny bit paranoid i might not again (it was a nightmare i had last night thats continued to play on my mind)

I'm 28 weeks and have been sent to work from home (nothing surprising there) but the stress is building up. My teenage son's got anxiety and his stress levels are through the roof over GCSE preparation, they haven't been told anything about exam delays or school closures or how to revise. His private tutor gave some good advice how to approach it but still we are so uncertain.
Then comes the worry about grandparents, catching the virus etc. Feel like being pregnant right now is killing so much of what should;ve been a happy time for our family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ladies some crazy stuff changed in the last day.
I got either 6 weeks min or 9 weeks or 11 weeks max till babies born. Somewhere between that!
Im so so so concerned about family seeing baby when born, come to realisation that its v likely i wont see family now before babies born and thats bad enough.
I nearly cried yesterday about it all.
Ive always wanted to stay at home first 2 weeks then go stay with mum/family for following 2 weeks after babies born. None of this pregnancy seems to be going how id imagined it at all really!
I just now gotta hope i dont have pre eclampsia and that she is over due and im induced as im over due or somit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back