Last straw!!

Hey Hun,

I have just read this.. All I can say is you have done the right thing by leaving. Please just stay away because he will never change, quite the opposite! I know from experience.

Stay strong and well done!

If you ever need to talk you can always pm me xxxx

I have hes saying all the right things to try win me over .. Its not working ive got my head screwed on for once lol xxx

You should have rang the police and gave him real fright, thats dangerous!
I would have done it if I was you..

Some men need a serious wake up call - those who think its acceptable to talk to and threaten a woman like this - let alone a PREGNANT woman just shows how weak and pathetic they really are!! Go pick a fight with someone your own size!! Hope your ok sweety xxx Try and not get stressed out, I know how hard it is but honestly he aint frickin worth it!! xx

Struggling now and again.. Still love him more then anythinnnn' but ino feelin the way hes made me isnt right .. He trys to show me 'the new and improved him' then he goes and cocks it up again.. Not living togethet im bk at my moms .. He texts me everyday to ask how our boy is .. Hes bort him a few things and put a deposit on a pram .. Hes applied to complete his mechanic course and wants to get a job .. But i said fair play to ya but how do i trust a word u say..
Then he brings up what i did wrong by talking to an old male friend who was my best friend in school and i put a 'x' afta .. And speaking to an ex who i went out with when i was 14 on a status so everyone can see about football.. (while we was together)
Hmmm i dunno ayee lol x

Talking to people isn't wrong. Whether its male or female, u should be able to speak to whoever u want to without having it thrown in ur face when he's in bad form!
My husband had an ex of his from when he was 18 on his facebook, they didn't really speak except when she first added him to say hi and have a quick catch up, but I trust him completely so it didn't worry me.
I have 2 ex's of mine on fb, one of which I chat to often, the other I'm gona delete soon cuz he keeps copying my life! But my husband doesn't say a word about it, cuz he's not a git!!

I have male friends, he has female friends, who cares?! Ur better off away from someone who is that possessive. Its good he wants to be there for his child, but don't let him fool u into thinking that makes him a good partner x

You sound like you have it sussed Hun. Stay strong your doing fab xx

Hey Chloe, did you mean to close your journal thread x x

Just wanted to say I really admire your strength and how determined you are to do the right thing by your child.

He sounds utterly disgraceful. Your better off on your own hun

What a idiot, we have invited my ex finace to our wedding reception (There is so much water under the bridge that I wouldn't think about him in any other way). We've invited the boy I was with all the way through school too....I like to stay friends with my ex's and don't see what's wrong with that?

He's being stupid hun and our right to be very, very careful before trusting him at all ever again!

Made this post a while ago as you can see and I can gladly say i got out And am now with a good friend who have known 15 years and its amazing to feel safe and in love .. He is also amazing with my lo xxx hope all ok :) xxx

Cee that is so wonderful to hear! So happy you did not put up with that crap! x

Just read through all this and wanted to say well done. You should be very proud of yourself. For all of us who go through crap like this, it makes us stronger. I have had my fair share and im now in a very happy relationship which i apreciate so much more because i know what its like not to have the love care and attention.

Well done hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back