Last straw!!

Ceebump

Reaction score
Last straw wi oh! Bags packed! Waitin for him to bring my car back that hes pised off out in all day left me locked yes locked in the house! ...
Be strong an leave is all im thinkin

Hope you ok, stay strong, you can do it!! We all here for you lovely xxx

:hugs:

Did he lock you in the house on purpose? Hope you're ok, is he back yet?

oh no why did he lock u in the house :0 x

Really hope you're ok. How come you ended up locked in the house? That's just such a dangerous thing to have happened. What if something had gone wrong??

Yes! Took both keys! Id literally been locked in all day..
Its not just that, hes just so aggressive and threatening..
Like the other day i dropped him and his kids off at his dads needless to say he new i was meeting my mom and took the livin piss in getting them ready and then decided he needed to go to this place and that place.. I was an hour late to meet mom in the end! And fogotten to give him a tenna.. So for the 2 hours i was out i was getting the most vile texts ever .. Swearing, saying watch il get u back, ect i said arr lend it off ur dad and i can drop the tenner to him wen i pik u up (which to me wasnt unreasonable of me) and when i got back he was the most vile person ever! 'why the f are you so stupid' 'how about u f off and come back with a personality not so u' 'ur stupid and dumb' 'dont look at me like that il smash ur face up' ... I spent whole night in room cryin!
This just one incident!!

Really hope you're ok. How come you ended up locked in the house? That's just such a dangerous thing to have happened. What if something had gone wrong??

Thats why i was so frantic! He just said climb out a window!!!! Needless to say im pregnant and have quite a bigish belly!!
Hes selfish!
And when he came back turned it all round to be my fault!!
Im ok thanks :) x

Oh no, i hope you are ok. No one deserves to be treated like that especially when pregnant. Hope you find the inner strength to leave hun x

Thanks sweet just so bloody fed up!

So thort id rant on here! Lol sorry for such a moanin downer post just so unhappy tbh x

Oh my gosh, he sounds like a nasty piece of work! I hope you're okay :hugs:
You're so better off out of there hun, you don't deserve to be spoken to you like that. And it's not fair on your baby either having to grow up witnessing his violent behaviour (whether it's physical abuse or not, mentally is just as bad).
Kick him out hun, you can do wayyy better. x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Aww thankyou for your supportive words xx

Oh god! :( Poor you..
I agree with the other ladies - tell him to do one if he thinks its acceptable to talk to you like that..
I friggin hate men with a passion sometimes haha..
Hope you're okay lovely - we're always here to listen to you rant hahaha..
xxx

Def, 100% leave hun,

Bub will be able to hear soon and you don't want them to hear that sort of disgraceful stuff?

xxxxxxxx

He must think its acceptable ..
All ino is im so down and fed up..
I never want baby to here him like that..

How will i trust him to talk to bubz nicely and be good with bubzie if we split up and i cant see how he is with my baba :/

Wen hes luvli hes luvli but atm the negativity is out weighing the positives

Ive been diagnosed with depression, put on citalopram (however its spelt) and given a sik note .. The doc who has been my doc since birth (20years) said hed never seen me so down so he and my family can obvs see it but according to oh im exaggerating and making it up?! How the hell can u make up feelin so low? He says its me trying to get out of work .. And how will we pay rent ect and its all my fault if we get kicked out .. Which makes me feel even worse!

Hello lovely, I think his behaviour is likely to get worse if you stay.
While you put up with it he thinks he can get away with it, its just not a healthy relationship for you and ur baby. You do know that you can have a chat to ur mw if you feel able to, she may be able to help you.
You mntion he has kids from previous? Do you know why that rlationship ended? It may give you some insight.
Whatever you decide to do, just remember you have alittle innocent coming into the world and you only want the best for that baby dont you? We will be here to listen if you struggling, hope you can find the strength to leave him, ur not on ur own xxx

Thankyou! :)

Il give you all some background info .. We have been good friends for 6years however ive known from day1 i was inlove with him .. And the same goes for him and the other way round .. He had his first child at 17 and is now 26 .. In that time him and his partner split up as she did the dirty .. I think she really broke his heart.. I got to no him 3 years later through football as i used to play .. By this time he was with another partner who had just had a child by him (nothing ever happend with me and him until a year n half ago as im now only 20 myself) - to cut it all short he has 4 kids already of 2 diff women .. The one r.s faild as she cheated and the other cause he stopped loving her, there was violence frm both parts and there r.s was gen a mess ..
Can see why hes messed up but all ive onistly done is try to be the good ole' wifey and clean n cook n go to work be polite to his kids altho the one is soo rude! Even clean up there mess n cook for them .. But no i get nothin but nastiness bak .. Yes recently ive been a moaner n down and demotivated but im on depression tabs and im pregnant.
Tell me if im being unreasonable by saying whats the crime in me havin a lie down and scoffin on the sofa? ..

Lotsa problems and i guess im realising finally the cracks!

You are in no way to blame for his threatening behaviour, he needs to get help with it. Especially if he's been in a violent relationship before. What if he hurts you or your baby, I'd say you need to get out quick hun. As for when the baby arrives you can set up supervised access in a contact centre. The courts would never allow unsupervised access if he has a history of violence xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

GET OUT & STAY OUT! This man is dangerous! To lock a pregnant woman in a house is totally unreasonable and absolutely unacceptable. You may think you love this demon but I suspect you are totally controlled by him. The relationship is likely to get even worse after baby is born.

I am guessing your depression has stemmed from him making you feel so bad about yourself, you are a good person who is really trying to please him but this type of man cannot be pleased. Safety is your main concern right now..

Put your baby first and get away from this man...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back