Last straw!!

Omg Hun only just seen this thread are you ok? X x big hugs

Please take a step back and try to see this relationship from an outsiders point of view.
If one of us had posted this thread, honestly, what would ur advice be...it would be to leave, right?

You and ur baby deserve better, and unfortunately, men like this don't suddenly 'get better' when a baby comes along, if anything they get worse because a baby adds stress to even the most stable of relationships.

Think of ur LO being raised by this thug, having to hear how he speaks to u - they will grow up thinking its acceptable behaviour - because u accept it!

Hope u do the right thing, and hope ur ok xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for advise ladies,,
Im ok thankyou - obvs been better 'lol'
Heyhoo
Looks like just me n my bubz from now on

Absolutely agree with the others. Guys like this don't "change", unfortunately.

Keep strong and focus on being the best mummy for your LO xx

Thanks ladies ..

Feeling quite low today spent most of it but 4 hours in bed!
Buba is very wriggling about loads hopefully happy wriggles now im calmer

How are you? X

Hi, sorry to butt in, but just read this thread, and have to say I totally agree with jayjay on this one. Also I was brought up with a horrible Dad (who I no longer speak to) followed by my Mum having a violent boyfriend in the house and she only got rid of him when he turned on me and my Sister one day, so we all put up with a lot of crap for a long time! Anyway, my point is, as well as getting rid of him for yourself, you also have someone else to think about now, and the last thing you want is them being subjected to that, its not the best start in life, trust me! Hope you find the strength to get rid of him and start living for yourself and your baby and not him! X x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does :( missin him now but feel less stressed xx

You've done the right thing Hun. Unfortunately men like that don't change ( I used to be with one myself). Stay strong and positive. Your life will be so much better without his negativity and aggression. I hope you have some good supportive friends around you? We're always here for you too. Sending you and bubs a massive hug xxx

I've recently returned to pf so still don't know alot of ladies but this popped into my head-

"first I was afraid, I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
And I spent all so many nights thinking how you did me wrong and grew strong. I knew how to carry on.......

You all know the rest.... :)

Can't really add anymore seems like all the advice has been given.

Just stay strong x

Stay strong hun. I was brought up in an abusive home my stepdad was violent and controlling his abuse pf my mum started in her 2nd pregnancy (to him) it took her 4 long years she loced him despite his behaviour but it came to the crunch us (me and sis) or him x u n your bub need love n respect. U need to feel safe get ur parents onboard n rally ur friends around xx :hugs: x

Babydust to all

Only just read this thread, but ust wanted to say, please stay strong. I was in a relationship where he was abusive (though not as bad as this) and controlling, and I couldn't see what he was doing and how bad he was making me feel about myself. He was an alcoholic and even after our relationship ended I blamed the drink, however being in distant contact with him now (the wonders of facebook), he's completely clean of the drink etc, but I think he would still be controlling and make me feel like shit about myself if I were with him.

There are better men out there who will treat you and your baby how you both deserve to be treated, please stay strong and stay away from him

Stay strong! Leaving him was the right decision for u and ur baby. We're all here if u need to vent x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yes it does :( missin him now but feel less stressed xx

Well done you!! Ur one strong lady, you can do this by urself, now you can look forward to bubbas arrival, without worrying about atmosphere and arguments xxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back