Last Day At Work!!!

Skidoo

Reaction score
Well, officially it's my last day at work today!

Unofficially, I'll be in over the weekend to finish a few things off and pick up my personal bits and pieces. My OH keeps telling me 'leave it', but I want to know I've left everything as organised as I can for my replacement. After all I'll be back in 6/7 months and don't want to come back to disasters!!

My replacement is a pain in the butt. She has v. little initiative and a generally depressing tone of voice. I've been apologising to my colleagues that I'm leaving them with her, but secretly I'm kind of pleased as they will all miss me and be really happy to see me when I get back ;o)

Hats off to you for working so close to your EDD!!!! :D :shock:

I've already decided to take maternity leave at least 34/35 weeks, maybe even earlier.

Enjoy your final couple of weeks rest!! :wink: :D

Well, if all goes well, we're moving house next Friday, so not much rest to be had! I'll be packing boxes all week and un-packing them the following week. Bit p'd off w my beloved as I've already packed up my flat and now end up doing his too at eight and a half months pregnant!!

Congratulations on last day of work!!! Nearly there!
xx

cant wait to say its my last day :D
hope the move goes well hun try not to do too much or you might end up with baby sooner :shock: make o/h pull his finger out xxx

Tell your OH to get his butt in gear!
Try and put your feet up for a few days at least before this baby arrives, not got long left now!

xxx

Thanks for the encouragement!

Have talked about it with OH and think it will be okay. He's going to be on leave from Friday and will be packing in the evenings this week. I'll do some, but I'm not going to push myself. Neither of us want our little girl to make an appearance before we're in the new flat, it would make life just so much harder all round.

Can't wait until we're moved and I can focus on the baby that I'm about to have. What with work and arrangements to move I haven't really been able to give much attention to the impending event! Might be for the best; I get quite anxious when I actually think about giving birth ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back