At last on maternity leave!!!!

Discussion in 'Home Life & Finances' started by futuremum, Nov 18, 2005.

1. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Yes I have done it!!!!

I really did not think i would last until 35 weeks + 3 but that is it now, I am on maternity leave from NOW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The worst bit was the first few weeks in October I was so tired and the kids were so restless!!! But I have been spoiled by some girls of my tutor group and other members of staff!!!!

I am waiting for my baby's cot on wednesday, monday and tuesday I have ante-natals appointment, GP and hospital and after that I want to make my baby's roon as nice as I can as I am not allowed to redecorate or put anything on the walls :twisted:

Apparently baby has dropped a fair bit, that is what my colleagues keep telling me so maybe he will arrive a little bit earlier and will have more weeks to spend with him as I am taking 17 weeks.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, just happy to have finished work, i can now relax and concentrate on my baby :D

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Yay!!

I have been on maternity leave now for 2 weeks and i am starting to get bored!!
    I love being at home with my daughter more than anything but not having to rush round to get to work etc, the days drag a little!!

Enjoy the rest as you will need it!!!

Take care

:D :D :D