Been sacked on maternity leave :(

THey cant do that hun, you definately need to take it further xx

Hope you get further with head office.
I didn't think they could do that x

Tbh I would take them to the cleaners. You won't be able to work there even if they reinstate you. Call ACAS for advice

Awful :( I hope you got things sorted xx

Emerald Rose - did you get this situation sorted? How did your employer explain themselves?

That is disgusting! Just spoken to my boss and as others have said they absolutely cannot to this - push this all the way! x

Ive been trying to sort it but they all ways say they are looking in to it.:wall2::wall2:

I would speak to a solicitor or CAB, they're probalby hoping if they ignore you you will go away. And tbh the longer it's the left the less chance of getting a resolution.

You are so owed something from all this and they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it, it's a disgusting way to treat somebody.

xxx

I agree with Maria - send a solicitors letter, they are hoping you will go away given more time

Have you had any luck, this is shocking, don't let them get away with it - you have a cast iron case against them

Hello not been on here for awhile to update. apperently it was an admin error which i dont believe since it was the site manager who told me that she wanted to hire a full time replacement before i even got the letter saying i was no longer employed with them. They have agreed to compensate me. Best of all i have a new job starting next month which is my dream job anyway i never would of applied for this hadnt happened.:dance:

:yay:

Glad that things are working you for you, and great that your old employers are paying out compo... as they should coz they were well out of order.

Good luck with your new job xxx

I missed all this but glad to hear it all worked out for the best xx

Glad you got it all sorted. Yippee for the new job xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back