Ladies that have had a natural birth.....

In hosp was very heavy first 24hrs then after that stayed heavy n used mat pads till day 8 I think then switched to always ultra heavy flow ones. I'm still using so far. I did have tears and episotomy and stitches.

I got on the pop pill and still keep losing blood its doing my head in next wednesday it's been 9 weeks! I want my old pill back am sure it will make it stop! When I Bf'd it did stop at first but then came back.

Quite heavy to start but thought it would be more as I had a significant bleed after labour which filled half of the delivery suite.

By Day 3 it was moderate. Now it is very light at day 22 and I have been using normal pads for the past 5 days. It is very light even though I am breastfeeding xx

bled for a few weeks, you bleed even if you have a c section tho hun so its gonna happen either way

This.

You still need to get rid of all the stuff in your womb when you delivery with a section it's not like they get a special hoover out and clear it all out for you when the baby's out so you don't need to bleed??

I think it varies from woman to woman how much you'll bleed.

While the maternity pads aren't the sexiest they do provide a bit extra padding if you've had a tear or episiotomy, I used them for a while before 'downgrading' to bog standard heavy flow pads.

I bled for 6 weeks with both, a lot worse the 1st time. It seemed to be heavy one day then light the next, it didn't smell too great either, yuk! X

I bled for 6 weeks and it was really heavy for at least the first 4 - loads of big clots at first and then smaller ones. Don't remember it being whiffy though - no worse than normal period blood anyway. Giant pads are the way forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back