ladies i swear my stretch marks are going

neeko_1

Reaction score
i've got then on both of my side and they seem to disappearing on me :D

i've been using bio-oil and i think it might be working...

it does sound a bit strange because i thought that stretch marks where here to stay

maybe not :dance:

YAY!

I wish mine would. I have been using bio oil morning and night but they are still angry and red.

I had one tiny one pop up at around 20 weeks then they went beserk and my belly looks like a road map :(

I hate them :(

Lau
xx

I got mine from ebay.

But you can get it on most pharmacy places. I know boots do it.

It's fairly expensive, thats why i got it on ebay.
:)

Laura
xx

Mmmm, seems a bit strange to me. Are you sure they are stretch marks?? I've never ever heard of them disappearing, and I wouldn't think it that likely that the cream would work on them while they were still at stretching point? Someone prove me wrong, but it seems a bit odd.

If they are stretch marks, then good for you. I wish mine would disappear too!!

Heather x

I haven't got any yet, but still plenty time i guess

Bio oil helps to make them less obvious but once you've got them they never go away, I should know!!

I havent got any yet with this pregnancy but I still have loads of silvery ones left from my first baby.

Heatherb said:
Mmmm, seems a bit strange to me. Are you sure they are stretch marks?? I've never ever heard of them disappearing, and I wouldn't think it that likely that the cream would work on them while they were still at stretching point? Someone prove me wrong, but it seems a bit odd.

If they are stretch marks, then good for you. I wish mine would disappear too!!

Heather x

i know i'm completely baffled... they are definitely stretch marks... trust me i've never seen them before... but i thought that same as well with the oils and creams.... i don't even really use it that much either :think:

it's all a bit strange but great :D

smurf said:
Where did you get bio-oil from?

i got mine from my mum... but you can buy them at the chemist.. they are abit expensive but it does last a long time... you don't need a lot

i wish my stretch marks would dissappear, ive tried everything!!!

x-kirsty-x said:
Bio oil helps to make them less obvious but once you've got them they never go away, I should know!!

I havent got any yet with this pregnancy but I still have loads of silvery ones left from my first baby.

mmh you might be right... i will see in a couple of weeks and see if they are just going or hiding :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back