Laceys mummy!?

flexilexi394

Reaction score
What is this picture on fbook? have i missed something?!?!?!?!?!

potentially just holding someone elses baby as i have just looked at it, just looks like a new baby and her!! lol dont know! x

Yes I seen what's the news??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really wonder?!?! god that was soo quick if thats her lo! x

Yes quick n no updates?!? Lol

she have not txt back yet.. might just be her tim and lacey when lacey was born?

Might b but the baby look like it has blue dinosaurs on it's sleepsuit lol

That will be 10 people in front of me @.@ not that I'm not happy for her mind :whistle: :rotfl: but am starting to get jealous hahaha!!!! Xxxx :hug:

haha evie tell me about it, if chaz txt me telling me shes in labour before Noa is here, i REFUSE To let you girls know :whistle:

Ahhhh boo-looks!!! Lol I got excited for a min (if not a bit jealous haha) only 9 in front of me woot! Lol happy thread for me either way haha! Shame it wasn't tho! Xx

Yeah I had another look. Deffo a boy lol and she still has her lovely bump so gathered it was someone elses baby!

I was trying to check for bump but there is a bag in the way so I wasn't sure I still looked 7 months preg after I had had mine :blush: lol

Awe there is another pic of him up there now he is gorgeous I want my boy (or girl lol) now! Lol xx

After all 3 of mine my belly went straight down..it's like a flap now. Said to hubs earlier that I feel so empty now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back