Knock Knock

maldives

Reaction score
Can I come in?
Found out I was pregnant yesterday :doh: LOL
Shocked as it wasn't plan but excited and I am sure being here with you all will make it feel easier. (with a 4 month old :shock: ) LOL I hope so!
I will upload a ticker but might be changed a little after i have a scan as my period is not regular so I might be a week or so late. but according to my calculations my EDD is 10th July!
I am nervous and excited and not sure what to do next!!
Shall I see my Gp now?! there is nothing she will do but prescribe folic acid which i started taking today. when do you all see your Gp's?? I'm only asking because I am not from the UK ( It's says location London for privacy reasons LOL)
Over here there is no proper schedule on when to see a Gp and have the first scan..etc so last time I ended up with more than 10 scans LOOL...
I can't figure out what to do!

Congratulations!!! :hug:

You're certainly going to have your work cut ou for you with a 12 month old and a new baby!!!

We don't see the midwife here until about 10 weeks, scan at 12 weeks, and another more detailed scan at 20 weeks.

Maybe give them a ring and see what they say!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi Thanx.
I'll ring them and see what they say although im pretty sure they'll ask me to come in for a blood test at least.
it's gonna be tought a 12 month old and a baby LOL .
but its gonna be fun later on im sure. :hug:

My God woman well done, I couldn't even face having sex with a four month old in the house :lol:

Welcome :)

Minxy said:
My God woman well done, I couldn't even face having sex with a four month old in the house :lol:

Welcome :)

hehe, I never thought i was gonna get pregnant!! I thought I was wise and knew what I did but as usual i am irrational and here I am with another baby LOL!

i think it depends where you are - i saw my gp as soon as i found out (4 1/2 weeks) had my booking in appointment at 6/7 weeks and having my dating scan at 10 weeks. Dating scans in my area seem to be at 10 weeks. Which is a relief really as i couldnt stand to wait two more weeks! Roll on Monday!

Congratulations hunny!!!!!! xxx

Thanx all,
really strange , this time i didn't have any sore boobs or cramps in my tummy :think:
I don't know if this is normal, but im hoping this pregnancy isn't as bad as my first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back