Scan today

Julie84

Reaction score
I have my dating scan today (and I think also a nuchal scan - my hospital has just started offering them for people due after 24/12/08 and my dodgy dates currently have my edd as 26/12/08 so we'll see what happens!) :?

I am so very nervous! I'm petrified something might be wrong but fingers crossed everything will be fine - and then I think I'll be very excited!! :)

I hope it all goes well for you today. Try and post a picture if you can of your little one x

Sorry it has taken so long to reply! :oops:

Thank you all for your posts. It went very well. :D Everything was fine, the sonographer said everything looked very good although baby refused to stay still so it was quite hard to get any measurements - jumping about and kicking furiously (sounds like trouble already!!)

I've been put back 2 days so edd is now 28th December (must update my ticker!) which Neil is very pleased about - he doesn't want to miss his Christmas day turkey! :roll:

Will try and scan the picture in tomorrow for you (it's not connected at the moment so need to sort that out first!)

:cheer: great news it's a day after my due date although that might change tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back