advice please ladies...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Samsgirl, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

Hello all....

I am finding some days that it is quite uncomfortable to walk anywhere. I literally feel like the bottom of my bump is taking all the pressure and it just does feel like boo boo could literally fall out! (if only)

I feel like I need to hold the bottom of my bump to give me support...does this sound familiar to anyone? It's not painful, just uncomfortable..probably about a 1 on a 1 -10 pain thing!! But if it carried on then it's going to feel much worse as boo boo gets bigger

Has anyone used a bump band and do you think this would help things for me?

Thanks

xx

2. kerry5a

kerry5a Well-Known Member

I don't have a bump band but know what you mean.. I walk around holding my bump up sometimes too...esp when I need a wee too lol x

3. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

I was given a pregnancy girdle by the physio at hospital (like a big stretchy velcro belt!!) and OMG the difference that makes is amazing!!!

I also wear a bump band around the house (they are designed to hide open zips in early pregnancy!!) as that helps too!!

4. sarah0202

sarah0202 Well-Known Member

i haven't used a bump band but i feel the same i get alot of pressure down below if i'm on my feet very long sometimes feel like i need a wee or poo but don't lol

5. LoopyLouize

LoopyLouize Well-Known Member

I didn't want to read a run chick but I can't really offer any advice on this!

Hope ur ok x

6. Dollie

Dollie Well-Known Member

I had this a lot at your stage and it was always worse when i needed to wee. It does seem to have tapered off now but try emptying your bladder when it starts x

7. Samsgirl

i do honestly feel like baby has dropped, already!!

i am seeing the midwife tomorrow....but i am feeling so much pressure in my pelvis and lower bump that i am convinced she will tell me boo boo has gone head down..

anyone else any experience or know of babies becoming engaged at 28 and a half weeks???? i know they can pop back out and turn again but did anyone's engage really early but then not come for a few more weeks..?

xx

8. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I thought baby's head had gone down the other week when I went to the midwife because of all the discomfort I've had when walking but she told me she hadn't :(!

9. Samsgirl

just getting a bit worried about what is wrong...praying its not SPD :( xx

10. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

My lo was head down at my 4d scan, which was when I was 29 weeks but now he's breech :roll: so may change hun. Def speak to mw though. They move about a lot! x