Knickers

Amanda

Reaction score
I went to buy some new knickers yesterday. :rotfl: Why oh why has no-one told me about shorts before?!!???! :shock:

I mean the little stretchy ones with the lace around the edge. They look like they would only look good on skinny size 6's, but I stuck my lard-arse in a pair of size 14's, looked in the mirror, and I fancy myself!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have been a thong lady for over 10 years now. Never even owned a pair of normal knickers. I just upped the size of the thong when I was pg. But I have to admit, they looked awful with the extra weight I'm carrying. :puke:

But these shorts!! They look good, they keep me warm :oops: , there's no vpl, and like I said THEY LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh god yes, the wee boxer short type things, yeah they are extremely comfy, i wear them as pj's too!!

OH I WEAR THOSE SHORTIE THINGS TOO! SORT OF BETWEEN THONGS AND NORMAL PANTS AREN'T THEY! VERY COMFY AND SEXY TOO - HUBBY LOVES THEM

i wear them too, lovely and comfy and sexy.

we know your hubby likes them budge, hmm baby number 4 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oooh they're lovely aren't they, I switched from thongs about 3 months ago, bought a pack of shorts from ASDA was something daft like 6 pairs for £5, and haven't looked back since!! They are so confy, they keep your cheeks warm, and they make your bum look great :cheer: ..........all ladies who haven't yet switched.....switch today for a warmer sexier rear :lol:

Ooh going to have to try these! My current knickers (I'm a thong girl) are getting a bit tight, I need some new ones anyway!

They are brilliant, great for under jeans. MY DH got full view of my bum in a thong the other day and I was so upset :oops:

Do you mean like these ones or something else? :think:

3zuqo1s.jpg

x-kirsty-x said:
Do you mean like these ones or something else? :think:

3zuqo1s.jpg

Kirsty, WHERE on earth did you find that piccie of me??I thought that was for OHs eyes only, thats why I agreed to have it taken :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back