Maternity clothes

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

I went to M&S today and there was a sale on their maternity stuff. I bough a pair of size 12 shorts and wow i nearly started cheering when i tried them on in the changing rooms. They are so comfortable. I have been unbuttoning my trousers and these seem like a god send.

Sarah

lol bless you

i had a look in dorerthy prekins today and...... nothing lol

They've got jeans in Mothercare reduced to £8 (or £9 can't remember). :D

I looked in debenhams other day for a maternity bra, took one look and flounced off saying "I'm NOT wearing THAT!!!" :rotfl:

BTW can someone tell me what on earth you need disposable maternity knickers for? :?

BTW can someone tell me what on earth you need disposable maternity knickers for?

Oooh those things are fab! My normal knickers were 'too tight' down there (trust me if you have stitches/grazing you need comfort), so these were fantastic and had plenty of room for my maternity towels. Plus you can just throw them away afterwards, brill! :cheer:

Ahhh so these are for POST baby and not pregnancy?

With maternity clothes do you get your normal non pregnant size? And the bras too do they expand?
Really confused with it all as with DD I never had maternity clothes.

Minime said:
Ahhh so these are for POST baby and not pregnancy?

:rotfl: Yup!! Though are strangly comfy....still got a box upstairs packed away from last time..... stop tempting me!! :rotfl:

I got normal sized clothes, mothercare's are quite generous. H&M are good too - only thing is I piled on the weight so didn't end up at my normal size :lol:

Bra's I bought some sports bras from Primark when my boobs first grew, then had some from the sale in M&S when they got even bigger. It's best to wait til a couple weeks before you're due before splashing out on nursing bras though :D

I went to dorothy perkins, theres a big sale on. I had to rummage through the rails but it was pretty easy the maternity clothes hangers are silver and i got a few bargains. T-shirts and summer tops less than £2! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back