Finally I admit it - I need to lose weight. :-(

Amanda

Reaction score
I've always been lucky and I've never really struggled with my weight, I've always been about a 12 for the past 10 years, and being 5' 9", that's ideal. I did lose a lot of weight before I met DH, but that was down to just stopping eating completely. I had some personal problems, and went down to a size 8 :shock: At the time I thought I looked great, but looking back on the photos, I looked ill. When I first met DH, he had to more or less force me to eat as I just couldn't. My stomach had shrunk so much from not eating that even just one slice of pizza was impossible to eat. :shock: :(

I ate what I wanted while I was pg, and pretty much have since. About 2 weeks after Charlie was born, I was back in my size 12's and really proud of myself. But I just can't stop eating. :( I eat healthily, but loads of it. And don't get any exercise cause I'm home all day. I'm suddenly a size 14-16 and it's awful. I've just caught a side glimpse of myself in the mirror and it's not pretty. It's all on my stomach!

So tomorrow, it's a trip to Argos for the dreaded bathroom scales to see what the damage is. Then there'll be a new ticker attached to my signature with my target on it.

Anyone want to join me? There's only 50 sleeps till Xmas, and if I'm not pg by then, I want to look good!! :rotfl:

Cant join you (for obvious reasons :lol: ) but just want to wish you the best of luck with it :hug:

Dont be too strict with it though cos it'll never work. You say you already eat healthily but maybe keep a food diary or something to see exactly which bits you could change, when its on paper you might see that its not as healthy as you first thought and you'll see what you need to cut down on etc. Drink loads of water too during the day, it really does fill you up and you eat less without realising.

Im sure you'll do great :)

Hi Tankett.

Just posted in the 3rd tri regarding my weight gain!

Il defo be joining you after I have had my baby, gonna have to work damn hard and not looking forward to it!!!

Hi

hun dont be so hard on your self its soo hard to loose it and too easy to gain. :hug:
Katrina

Hi hun give us a week :D (or maybe 3 :roll: :D ) i will deffo be by your side on this one, can't wait to shed the pounds :hug: xx

I'll join you.
I'm a 16 to 18 waist (but only 14 top) atm and the hospital has told me to loose weight.

I'm just over 12 stone atm and 5ft 8.

Are u tryin to b pg again by xmas Tankett????

I'll join you!!

I lost weight quickly after birth and was feeling good but sitting on my bum looking after Stanley has taken it's toll and I'm a 12-14. I'm only 5' 1" and was a 10 before. Think I could lose 2 stone before it becomes unreasonable! :D

mummykay said:
Are u tryin to b pg again by xmas Tankett????

Let's just say we've not been too strict with the contraception since I had Charlie! :rotfl: We want more and with me being 36, time's slipping away...... :roll:

I'm off to Argos to get the scales after Charlie's 10am feed, so I'll share the devestating news with you when I get back. :rotfl:

After just speaking to my sister I am off to argos to buy a trampoline tomorrow! She said only 5 minutes a day is like jogging a mile or something! She knows people who have lost so much weight on it. A girl she knows lost 2 stone in 6 weeks and another woman lost 6st in 8 months just doing it so I am soooo buying one :D

Aye trampoleing is supposed to be really really excellent and burn calories and then swimming to tone up most parts of your body!!

ill join you but not till April lol, I was an 18 before pregnancy, and after I wanna get down to a 12 but would be exstatic with a 14 lol (im 5.10) Im not to bothered about actuall weight tbh, its the size and how I look that matters to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back