• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knickers

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

shorts r the way forward, havent worn a thong for years!!!

I wear shorts too now. I never worn thongs either (big pants it was for me) But I love the shorts.

Jade

Ohh i'll have to go buy myself some of these tomorow then :D

if i win the lottery this week who is up for coming with me to get everything sucked and tucked to look like that piccie. :D

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me :dance:

I switched to shorts too, thongs are a big no no especially after having stiches down there when I had Katie, like having cheese wire rubbing against them!!! (even 11 months later) :rotfl:

LOL I looked a disaster in my thong after i had kaiden, thats me just gettin back into the ting thing again, they shorts are lovely, i got them outa Primark for £1 each but when my belly was a big baggier they made the shorts roll down, not nice XkelX

Im off to Primark this weekend to stock up on knickers!! They do some really nice sets in there and its so cheap!! I got 4 or 5 pairs of boy style boxers the other week, I love them!!

(So does my OH) :lol: :roll:

my OH used to hate Primart now hes a Primart Prince he gets his underwear there too, i get lost in there ive got a huge box full of thongs and knickers, Bras i love their see thru kinda nightys too £3 each its a bargain in there XkelX

i wear them too, i am currently wearing mini mouse girl boxers lol, but check out top shop they have some great ones! :D

MY OH goes mad over french knickers he loves them
on women of course lol

I love these shorts - I think they are very flattering... I got some in red from Debinhams last year and "suprised" hubby with them! He calls them cheeky shorts because he likes the way my bum looks in them !!! *TMI :oops: *

pmsl amanda!!! who needs a hubby when u fancy yourself haha.

I havent got back into my thongs since being preggers, i hate them now!! hehe xxxx

SIL has bought me 2 pairs for christmas :D I stopped breastfeeding last week so have also stopped wearing the really unattractive nursing bras so Dh is going to get me some new sexy underwear for Christmas, me thinks another couple of pairs of shorts if they make you feel and look so good :wink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back