Knackered

adele88

Reaction score
Up to now my pregnancy has been amazing I havent moaned at all no symptoms apart from tirderness but the last week i have been totally drained. I aint joking I have felt like dying every symptom in the book from backache to aches and pains all over my body, my stomach is constantly sore and i just feel totally knackered like all i want 2 do is sleep. Also my stomach feels like it has got lower from what it was and everywhere is all crampy and in between my legs im experiencing cramp when i walk and my stomach is rock solid. What does this mean is this my body getting prepared for labour and anyone else feeling as awful as i do? I have 41 days left and i really dont know how i will survive hopefully i will go early :nap::roll:

Last edited:
I was the same and gawd someone only had to say hi to me by this stage and I would growl. I was so uncomfortable in every way emotionally, mentally and physically. My bump also felt heavy and tight most of the time, I never related this to anything personally.

Best of luck, not too early though ;) x

I was soo glad I finished work when I did, I was beginning to feel quite pathetic at how tired I was by 35 weeks...
... I must have been getting rather bad to live with too as DH started the maternity leave countdown before I did :lol:

good to hear i aint the only one then. I have been really bad thought for the past week. Just going in a nice warm bath with radox then watching big brother hopefully it helps my backache and sore ribs :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back