Kind of Confused

wilsob

Reaction score
Long story but here goes:

The date of my last real period was October 28th, 2016. I had unprotected sex November 4,5,6, and 7th. I know for a fact that my boyfriend wasn't as careful as he usually is (if you get what I'm saying). I was due for my period on November 27th but it was super light and only for 2/3 days. My period never came in December. I had/have mild cramping which I usually get prior to my period starring, I feel achey, I have been nauseous and my nipples have been very sore for almost a week. Today my nipples are no longer sore but I took an at-home test late last night (around 10:30PM) and it was negative. My period still hasn't came and I have never been late before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you taken a test in the morning. I think it's very unlikely you're pregnant after a 3 day bleed. If you are more than 20 dpo, I would have thought you would get a strong positive anytime of day. However that's just my opinion. Are you on any contraceptive? If so I really do think you'll be fine. Cycles can be strange sometimes.

I am not on any sort of contraceptive at all and I haven't taken a test in the morning.

How would you feel if you were pregnant? Maybe consider other forms of contraception as well as condoms, sort of 'belt & braces' if its not the right time at the moment. You might be late for other reasons such as stress but I agree, take a test with FMU to make sure

I wouldn't be upset if I were pregnant. I was on the pill but just recent lost my insurance and ran out of pills. I'm going back to the doctor soon to get more. Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back