Kids all ill

Mamafy

Reaction score
:(

My poor baba's aren't well :cry: Had a nightmare weekend with Katie having temps as high as 40 :cry: and had to make a dash to out of hours on bank holiday Monday. As she has kidney reflux the initial thought was a kidney infection but tests came back clear :yay: Her ear was pink so it must have been that! She responded very well to the antibiotics very quickly :)

Joe has a virus the past week and a half although I think he's on the mend, then Katie took his virus :wall2: Then Cara, and then gemma :wall:

And to top it off now I have it :wall: Feel so ill so I really feel sorry for the kids :(

Oh jeese, it never rains but it pours eh!! Hope you and the kids are feeling better soon!!! xx :hug:

Aww Hun I hope you all make a speedy recovery. I thought you were a bit quiet on here this week x

Last edited:
oh nooo! :hug: you've had such a rough ride recently. I hope things improve for you soon, do you stil have morning sickness too? Hope you and your babies are feeling better very soon x

Aw poor you hun :hug: I hope OH is giving plenty of help and giving you some time to relax.. Hope everyone is well soon xxx

Hope you all get well soon!!

Poor things :( Hope you all feel better soon :hug:

oh nooo! :hug: you've had such a rough ride recently. I hope things improve for you soon, do you stil have morning sickness too? Hope you and your babies are feeling better very soon x

Morning sickness hadn't been as aggressive although still bad and still all day but this cough seems to aggravate it more, had a dreadful day of sickness yesterday :( but today it isn't as bad but then I'm not wheezing as much today :dance:

:hug: bring on the 2nd trimester!!! Just as well you get the energetic part during the summer holidays, look after yourself hun xxx

:hug: hope you're all better soon! We've all had a similar thing too and seemed to keep reinfecting each other!

God I hope so hun :( I'm never really ill either but I've now been ill twice since I was 4 weeks pg!

U poor thing - ur immune system takes such a knock when ur pregnant and it suckes being ill when the kids are ill too> hope ur all better soon hon xxx

Hope you all feel better soon, sounds like you've had a week of it Mamafy!! :hug:

My oldest girl isn't great yet, next girl is ok, my lil man is FINALLY ok :D and my lil lady isn't too bad :love:

I'm still :puke: feeling really awful the past few days and haven't reached for paracetamol.......yet but I may be close as my head is banging, throat aches, am hoarse with coughing :(

My oldest girl isn't great yet, next girl is ok, my lil man is FINALLY ok :D and my lil lady isn't too bad :love:

I'm still :puke: feeling really awful the past few days and haven't reached for paracetamol.......yet but I may be close as my head is banging, throat aches, am hoarse with coughing :(

Poor Mamafy :hug:

Really do hope you feel better soon!

x

Oh dear! Can you get the kids a tonic to pick them up whilst they are recovering? I know you cant have one but I hope you get over this quickly xxx

They're dropping like flies round here :lol:

My eldest & dh now has it :wall2:

Little ones are good and eldest girl is improving :)

My middle girl was really bad last night, temp, sore chest them vomitted a few times during the night :( but she's perked up today :)

Me, cough isn't as bad but throat is alot worse :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back