WHY??

rhian85

Reaction score
okay im after some advice, christopher until the last 1-3 months has been very healthy. 6 weeks ago he had thie nasty cold virus that last a few weeks. that cleared up then 3 days later he came dowwn with a similar cold..that lasted a week then he was ok for 2 days then diagnosed with an ear infection. that clear up after antibiotics but 2 days after coming off the antibiotics he had an infection in the other ear :( so more antibiotics he finished them on thursday and now seems to be devwloping another bad cold/infection as he is yet again coughin badly and bunged up...

whyyyy is he constantly unwell at the moment ? what do i do ? its just not fair on the poor sod :( :( :( :(

:hug: aww hun not only is it the time of year for colds and infections he sounds like he has got really run down and picking up one thing after the other poor lil chap. try and give him some vit c does he like oranges satsumas etc? try to build up his system a bit and i hope he feels better very soon xx

i think by giving anti-b's they lower his immune system so will be more suspectable to picking up another bug/illness its a viscious cirlce.

plus there are alot of colds around at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back