Kiddicare

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I posted a thread yesterday about some baby bedding I ordered from Kiddicare, I noticed that they did free delivery on orders £30+

I ordered only yesterday and my parcel has just arrived at my house, they also provide you with a one hour time slot for delivery (through interlink) at 8am so you know when to be in for. Thankfully my husband was home to collect, so that means I've not seen the product quality yet.

But so far I'm thrilled by their service (makes a nice change), so just incase anyone was thinking of using their site to order stuff from :)

Kiddicare is brilliant ! I ordered some born free glass bottles and some bits one late after noon. & got it next morning! Amazing!

Xx

thats great, i saw that bedding on an offer email i got and keep meaning to order it!! thanks for reminding me :) xxx

They just opened a superstore near us in croydon. Its amazing and staff lovely. I bought my buggy from there today. Previous ive ordered my old buggy and cot from there and delivery was fab!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I've never ordered from kiddicare before but i definitely would now :) glad you had a good experience and delivery was fast. Always handy about the delivery time slot too i hate waiting in all day nothing worse xx

Having already had 2 children I've ordered quite a bit from them including big stuff like high chairs etc and have never found them anything but fantastic so totally agree with you!

I have had fab service from them bought my glider chair and some other bits. My friend uses them all the time.

We also live just down the road from the new Croydon store, it's fab! The prices were great. They have the gro egg thermometer in there for £14.99 when it's £24.99 everywhere else!

We also live just down the road from the new Croydon store, it's fab! The prices were great. They have the gro egg thermometer in there for £14.99 when it's £24.99 everywhere else!

Where abouts r u? ;) X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I ordered a stair gate for my dogs from there and had the same great service. We have a new store now in the Southampton area so its great to pop in and get bargains :)

Im gonna sound real dumb now, but how do i fit a bumper on a dropside cot? the dropside wont drop properly if i put it on normally. xxx

Last edited:
I've ordered a few things from there, always come really quickly and are really good prices, I wish they did more!

I got my travel system from them and the service was great, no complaints my end. Ill definitely go to them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back