Ordered from Kiddicare.

NIE

Reaction score
What a fantastic website. :D

I have been looking at pushchairs for when Adam gets to 6 months and was really interested in getting a quinny Zapp or Pettite star Zia.

Had a look at the Kiddicare website for the first time and it's great. The prices are fair, with some brill bargains to be had.

I was really keen on a pushchair that was light and compact like the Zapp and Zia. I decided to look at the bargain section and ordered the Brittax Verve. I wasn't too keen on the gold colour but when it arrived today, I was over the moon. It has all the trendy looks and is exactly what I was after. The best bit was that it was half price with free delivery.

I will defo use them again and highly recommed them. We received great service from them and we are 100% satisfied.

I buy everything pushchair and car seat relted form Kiddicare. They are always the first place I go to check out prices. To date, I've never had a problem with them. Even sending something back, the refund was back in my account within a couple of days :D
Fab Fab company! I LOVE the speedy trackable delivery too!

The tracking service is a fantastic idea. We were kept up to date on where our order was at all times. xxx

Oooh thanks for this NIE - I like the look of the Britax Verve too to keep in the car. Good to know you like it on receipt. Would appreciate what you think of it to push/fold too?

Oh BTW, I love Kiddicare too!

Valentine Xxx

i loveKiddicare too, got Louies 2nd stage car seat from there, saved about £60 on the halfords price!

i just brought the maclaren volo from there, bargain price!!!

valentine said:
Oooh thanks for this NIE - I like the look of the Britax Verve too to keep in the car. Good to know you like it on receipt. Would appreciate what you think of it to push/fold too?

Oh BTW, I love Kiddicare too!

Valentine Xxx

I love it and I'm so glad I bought it. Adam is too small for it just now but can't wait to go shopping with it in a couple of months. It is really easy to push as it has the fixed or swivel wheels. It was a bit difficult to fold at first as it is new, but it got easy after a few attempts. It's really light and will fit into the smallest of car boots.

I bought the gold colour as it was a great price. The colour is great, really cheeful and seems easy to clean.

Another good thing is the rain cover actually fits into the mesh bag with great ease.

Fantastic buy. xxx

I've just got a car seat of there and it is great was delivered really quickly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back