www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk

MrsR

Reaction score
I just wanna give these guys a massive thumbs up! I ordered a couple of reusable nappies and a wrap from them yesterday. I found their website really easy to use, soooooo helpful and all the information was easy to find! Lovely site to use. Anyway, I ordered the stuff and as I was telling OH what I'd ordered I realised I'd ordered the wrong size wrap! I thought 'oh well I'll just use that wrap later on as he gets bigger'. Then thought I'd just email them to see if they would swap the wrap for a smaller one. I got a really fast reply saying 'no worries, I have changed your order' (worded a bit better than that) then I got a phone call today saying 'we're really sorry, we're just waiting for a delivery of the nappy which will arrive either tomorrow or Monday so we'll send them out as soon as they arrive'! I'm so pleased with their customer service!!! Big big big big smiles!!!!

I use these too and have to say I recommend them aswell - I have a code that gives you a discount, it is NBSboutique I think its over a certain amount spent but I got it by just putting the code in. :)

Ooooooh thank you so much x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back