what a bargain

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
just thought i would share i ordered the tommee tippee starter set thing online to be delivered to store, went to collect it last thurs as specified in my order confirmation to be told it had not arrived not happy!! sent the OH on sunday to collect to be told it still had not come to which he replied, wel it was due thurs were the heck is it lol.....women checked on comp and said it was despatched on 26th nov so should of been there buy now and reckons it got lost with courier!! so reordered me another to pick up tue/wed i went in yesterday morn to get it and was there so very pleased to finally have my parcel....phone rang at 3.30 to say my parcel had just been delivered could i go fetch it, thought they got mixed up and left it!! only the OH popped in there on way home from work not realiing i had been down to get it, only to be given a 2nd parcel with exactly the same set in lol....not that im complaining but i now have two :) what to do with 2nd??? xx

lol Make the most of it if I was you, those things can get expensive :)

i'd sell it on ebay, we got given an electric steamer and a microwave one so one lives at my moms and i kept one! just in case i ver run out of bottles!

i'd sell it on ebay, we got given an electric steamer and a microwave one so one lives at my moms and i kept one! just in case i ver run out of bottles!

yea i was thinking of doing that but might wait a while incase they cotton on to what has happened and try to charge me for it!! give it a few weeks i think :)

its not just the steriliser its that starter set, which has steam steriliser, bottel warmer, insuated bottle bags 4x big bottles, 4x small bottle, 6x tubs for powder etc so bit of a bargain on my side and whoever wants to but it lol x

yeah i'd wait for a while aswell or just take out the extras what you need i.e the bottles andsell the rest as single lots! (i'm obbsessed with selling stuff atm) xx

lyndsey_28 thats the set ive got my eye on. seen it at a decent price on amazon.

its really good, i opened my up and had a look its great but keeping the other one sealed for when i sell :)

how much they going for on amazon just out of curiosity?? xx

think it was about 65 i think.
where u get yours from and how much?

i think id have to take it back to be honest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back