anyone else had any problems with Kiddicare?

charlene09

Reaction score
Well I ordered before 5 yesterday as it comes on the next working day which is today.
They said that the parcel will be here between 8am-6pm and it still hasn't arrived, I am a bit worried as I spent quite abit on there £115 :shock:.

as anyone else had any problems with interlink express?:wall2:getting scared now incase they don't come and I don't get my pennies back :cry:

oh no.. i dont know hun.. I waited for a delivery of argos a few month ago and they never turned up, next day i called them up, they said i had not been home so they left it behind my flat??!
i was home all day! Lucky my Landlady had seen it and looked after it for me, thank god as it was raining that night aswell..

I've used them so many times and they've always been great - give them a call if their customer service is still open :)

I have always received an email from them giving me a 1hour delivery slot when they will be there (for large items at least). Give them a call!

they cancelled my delivery today and rescheduled it for another day so pissed off :O

hey hun...im surprised, i did order some stuff from them last time and they were great...shame u havent had a good exp with them! xxhope u get ur order soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back