Kicks that hurt?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Do any of you get kicks that sometimes hurt.
It almost feels like i can feel her foot scraping the inside of my stomache and sometime she kicks just under my ribs and it hurts.
Are all kicks suppose to just feel like kicks or is it normal for some of them to hurt a bit?
Thanks, Lilly :) x

Last edited:
I have had this this week, even now I am in pain under my ribs x

sometimes when my lil one kicks i can feel it and sometimes it makes me go ouch
but she loves to kick my right hand side of my ribs

Last edited:
It's not painful but can b very uncomfortable,he spends a lit of time wriggling around in my pelvis :/

Absolutely! Most of the time it doesn't but the odd one comes sharp ... sometimes it feels like she's stretching her leg out under my ribs and it's like they're gonna crack!!

Last night when I went to bed the little one started and my god did it hurt so much it was poking out my side, my ribs, and actually hurting my down below at one stage - I went to bed at 10 and didnt get to sleep to near 1!!! Tonight it strecthed and I dont know but I thought I had spilt my stomach at one stage!!

My little monkey is breech so I am getting so much pain at the bottom of my stomach and feels like he is trying to kick his way out. Did get his head under my right ribs last night though which was really uncomfortable.
Luckily his position isnt too much of a problem as I am booked for a section anyways but he just wont behave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back